X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I got to sit next to omaha cheerleaders and see BU lose in excruciating fashion. A FF for the ages!
    We all have those. For me, it was sitting in St. Louis right behind Touchdown Cory in 2007 watching him give up that late goal to MSU's Justin Abdelkater. Though not as excruciating. We do excruciating better, I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      We all have those. For me, it was sitting in St. Louis right behind Touchdown Cory in 2007 watching him give up that late goal to MSU's Justin Abdelkater. Though not as excruciating. We do excruciating better, I'll give you that.
      I dunno, that was pretty excruciating.
      The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
      BC - 12
      BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I don't know, I think BC in 1998 in Boston was more excruciating than any BU loss.

Sean
        Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
        Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
        BU Hockey highlights and extras
        NCAA Hockey Financials
        Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
        I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Originally posted by DLG View Post
          think enough about last season
          You can't win without first line scoring and that has been a problem this year
          I would move JFK to first line center and move O'Reagan to wing with Ahti
          Can juggle next two lines but I did like Olsson and Lane together.
          You think similarly to Quinn, he moved JFK up to the first line with Danny and Ahti, Lane on line two. Also jumbled the d pairings. More here: https://***********/boshockeyblog
          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

So what is the bad news hoky knows but isn't sharing??
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Dammit
              Cushing academy can't afford to pay their tv provider (according to their Zamboni driver) so no patsies game viewing for Mookie tonight

Late evening practices blow!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Pickett View Post
                I don't know, I think BC in 1998 in Boston was more excruciating than any BU loss.

Sean
                that was bad but BC was just coming back to elite status back then and hadn't spit up all the trophies they did in the early to late 2000's. In 2007, BC was a huge favorite and had smashed 14 teams in a row and then lost that game in that fashion. It seemed like we were gonna go another 53 years at that point. Pretty much threw up in my mouth after that game

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                  that was bad but BC was just coming back to elite status back then and hadn't spit up all the trophies they did in the early to late 2000's. In 2007, BC was a huge favorite and had smashed 14 teams in a row and then lost that game in that fashion. It seemed like we were gonna go another 53 years at that point. Pretty much threw up in my mouth after that game
                  If that game is played 100x bc wins 99

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Beers are going back to $8.03?

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                      Beers are going back to $8.03?
                      dammit

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                        smh, just like they rejected Johnny
                        As a certain former president might say, there you go again. No one but BC fans suggest (tongue in cheek) that UNH rejected Johnny - admissions refused to expedite review of his application. Just one reason we hate the Dean.

Masonious was not accepted (like Yandle and O'Neill).
                        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          a good guess would be roberto
                          ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                            a good guess would be roberto
                            THAT is making bc fans happy?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              THAT is making bc fans happy?!?
                              Don't know, but word through the grapevine is he's currently benched for habitual team rules violations, so if anyone's being "Brendan Walsh-ed" as hoky insinuated, he's got to be the most likely candidate.
                              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                Sad but true
                                Point was watch those first two goals. Goalie was by far team MVP but to mention bu fluke goal hundreds of times and not the PC borderline fluke one
                                Watch the first goal

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N58_speevDo
                                So for the goals that PC's and ND's goalie didn't do his part on, BU got lucky, but for the absolute gifts that O'Connor gave to those two teams, they didn't get lucky, BU just sucks and was lucky to even be in the game.

Got it.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X