X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University Terriers 2015-2016 Season Thread Part the 1st

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    I know this is a closed, private forum but still going to chime in

Have you watched the tape of the goals BU scored? We talk about BU goalies bad goal. Gillies played outstanding but look at the first two goals and tell me if they were goals he would normally let in
    The one from the side walk is one he would stop 99% of the time. Hard to fathom it went in
    PC better on ice and clearly better coached. Prepared for the moments and did their jobs. BU was not and walked into that in zone face off, after a time out like they were in a coma
    One team grabbed it and regardless of score played hard and followed plan, one team did not

Go watch highlights and watch two of those goals

Could have been 3 or 4-1 PC
    Not for nothing, but some of those goals against North Dakota were also awful.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
      Not for nothing, but some of those goals against North Dakota were also awful.
      As was at least one of North Dakota's!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        I know this is a closed, private forum but still going to chime in

Have you watched the tape of the goals BU scored? We talk about BU goalies bad goal. Gillies played outstanding but look at the first two goals and tell me if they were goals he would normally let in
        The one from the side walk is one he would stop 99% of the time. Hard to fathom it went in
        PC better on ice and clearly better coached. Prepared for the moments and did their jobs. BU was not and walked into that in zone face off, after a time out like they were in a coma
        One team grabbed it and regardless of score played hard and followed plan, one team did not

Go watch highlights and watch two of those goals

Could have been 3 or 4-1 PC
        Are we really comparing bad goals in the Providence game?
        ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
          Looks like it. Sometimes you just have to go with it.
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I got to sit next to omaha cheerleaders and see BU lose in excruciating fashion. A FF for the ages!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              I got to sit next to omaha cheerleaders and see BU lose in excruciating fashion. A FF for the ages!
              You got to see a woman with your own eyes ... and you didn't even have to pay her?! Must have been the best night of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                You got to see a woman with your own eyes ... and you didn't even have to pay her?! Must have been the best night of your life.
                He asked her out for pizza after the game but she said no. Like DBUF did to a certain BU Fan on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                  You here all week???

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    Ditto Masonious
                    Admissions@unh.edu. 😒
                    Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Aerman View Post
                      Ditto Masonious
                      Admissions@unh.edu. 😒
                      Did UNH actually reject him as well?
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Yep
                        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          smh, just like they rejected Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                            I haven't had too much time to be on here recently but two quick takes.

Beware reading too much into 4 games. Especially the first 4 games.
                            Last season after 4 games BU had scored 16 goals/4 per game. This season BU has scored 13 goals/3.25 per game, not that bad.
                            Last season after 4 games BU had given up 4 goals/1 per game. This season BU has given up 13 goals/3.25 game, not that good.
                            Last season after 4 games PC had scored 9 goals/2.25 per game.
                            Last season after 4 games PC had given up 17 goals/4.25 goals per game.
                            Last season PC started 1-3-1 and ended up the NCAA champions.

Sean
                            Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                            Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                            BU Hockey highlights and extras
                            NCAA Hockey Financials
                            Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                            I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

Sad but true
                              Point was watch those first two goals. Goalie was by far team MVP but to mention bu fluke goal hundreds of times and not the PC borderline fluke one
                              Watch the first goal

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N58_speevDo
                              Last edited by Hokydad; 10-29-2015, 01:58 PM.

Comment

think enough about last season
                                You can't win without first line scoring and that has been a problem this year
                                I would move JFK to first line center and move O'Reagan to wing with Ahti
                                Can juggle next two lines but I did like Olsson and Lane together.

Comment

Working...
                                X