X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2015-16: Hobey Roy Kenobi and the Freshman Force

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
    I have been looking at the record books,if we win both games v ME this weekend, we would go 15 2 3 since Dec 3 the best record over 20 game period in school history! I am happy with that..just saying!
    I am as happy as I am for 3rd place in the beanpot.
    ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
    ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
    .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
      I have been looking at the record books,if we win both games v ME this weekend, we would go 15 2 3 since Dec 3 the best record over 20 game period in school history! I am happy with that..just saying!
      IIRC, back in the '90's, perhaps even the early 2000's, the NCAA selection process was based on the last 16 games of the season. The first half of the season wasn't even factored in. NU would be sitting pretty right now.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
        It's trophy season boys!!!
        Not at NU it isn't.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          IIRC, back in the '90's, perhaps even the early 2000's, the NCAA selection process was based on the last 16 games of the season. The first half of the season wasn't even factored in. NU would be sitting pretty right now.
          This is actually true. Last 16 games was a criteria back in the day. However, I am pretty sure it is not correct to state the first half of the season wasn't factored in.
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Hey guys-- just got home from a long day on the nuclear reactor at NU. Heard UML had one, so we had to build a better one today. Now, our engineering is ranked 5th in the world. One spot ahead of Georgia Tech. Great job by me.
            Hey guys-- just got home from a long day "IN" the nuclear reactor at NU.

That would clarify a few things.

A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by sonofsouthie View Post
              hey guys-- just got home from a long day "in" the nuclear reactor at nu.

That would clarify a few things.
              :d

Comment

Exclusive picture of KevinRoy4HobeyBaker hard at work at his co-op job

https://tstotopix.files.wordpress.co...sleeping-1.png

Comment

'98 D, AJ Villella commits to NU. Young Florida kid.. congrats.
                  GO NU HOCKEY
                  Always bullish on the future.
                  We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                    '98 D, AJ Villella commits to NU. Young Florida kid.. congrats.
                    RD. Another Floridian. Said to be an exceptional skater.
                    Expect to see him in the fall of 2018. Should be on Premier league Bruins now, and will be next year.

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Interesting. Did Cronin tweet or sub tweet..
                      The sense (or lack of) of it all..
                      GO NU HOCKEY
                      Always bullish on the future.
                      We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry that I have not posted in a few days, but I've been sick. Despite these physical ailments, I promise to continue to dedicate myself to this Fan Forum!! I may put Kevin Roy as a write in vote for the Presidential Primary!! Kevin Roy will make America Great Again!!1

Comment

HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry that I have not posted in a few days, but I've been sick. Despite these physical ailments, I promise to continue to dedicate myself to this Fan Forum!! I may put Kevin Roy as a write in vote for the Presidential Primary!! Kevin Roy will make America Great Again!!1
                          Crap this thing is allowed to vote?!!??!?!?!
                          BS UMass Lowell 2015
                          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                            Don't.Feed.The.Troll
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                              Yeah, but as long as he votes for Canadians who are under 35 it won't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                                Yeah, but as long as he votes for Canadians who are under 35 it won't matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X