X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2015-16: Hobey Roy Kenobi and the Freshman Force

Originally posted by HHound View Post
    Your USCHO mailbox.
    ah man. it was in my email spam. seems like all the uscho stuff goes there. thank you!! i ended up working from the house today with the snow and didn't come into town anyhows.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      ah man. it was in my email spam. seems like all the uscho stuff goes there. thank you!! i ended up working from the house today with the snow and didn't come into town anyhows.
      I, also, worked from the house. Sorry you didn't see it sooner. Perhaps another time

Let's have a good game tonight.

Comment

That was a great final.. much like last yr. Nice to see Huskies get some O going as well. May not mean much.. or it may.
        GO NU HOCKEY
        Always bullish on the future.
        We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

FRiday nights game is on NESN at 8:30?

Comment

That's TV for you. I would rather have seen them televise last night's consolation game. Harvard is a far more interesting opponent than umASS.

Comment

That's TV for you. I would rather have seen them televise last night's consolation game. Harvard is a far more interesting opponent than umASS.
              I turned on NESN at 5 and they were replaying the BU-NU first round game. NESN is there, why not just show the consolation game?

Comment

Nick Hutchinson, what happened to him? Ross Olssen is playing at Endicott. Cam Askew, remember the St Seb's 8th grader who ditched NU for a commit to BU then ditched them, his stock has dropped considerably,

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                  Nick Hutchinson, what happened to him? Ross Olssen is playing at Endicott. Cam Askew, remember the St Seb's 8th grader who ditched NU for a commit to BU then ditched them, his stock has dropped considerably,
                  He's playing for Salmon Arm in BC and going to Canisius next fall. As for NESN not showing the consolation game: I suspect that there was no hair replacement doctor who was willing to sponsor it.
                  Last edited by HHound; 02-09-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                    I turned on NESN at 5 and they were replaying the BU-NU first round game. NESN is there, why not just show the consolation game?
                    ..its to do with production costs (plus the fairly empty arena at that timeslot for the gm).. its paying the cameramen, feed, & the live announcers.. just not worth it. Dont think they've ever shown it.. that's why the game re runs from the first round. That's my gut feeling.
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                      ..its to do with production costs (plus the fairly empty arena at that timeslot for the gm).. its paying the cameramen, feed, & the live announcers.. just not worth it. Dont think they've ever shown it.. that's why the game re runs from the first round. That's my gut feeling.
                      You said it more completely than I did. Without a sponsor, a tv production would have been a dead loss for NESN. The tacky hair replacement commercials and the continuous pinging of the crossbar by Maguire were annoying, but couldn't spoil a terrific game. Only a bu goal in OT could have done that!

Comment

You said it more completely than I did. Without a sponsor, a tv production would have been a dead loss for NESN. The tacky hair replacement commercials and the continuous pinging of the crossbar by Maguire were annoying, but couldn't spoil a terrific game. Only a bu goal in OT could have done that!
                        Yes, definitely happy when BC finally won that game. Lesser of 2 evils.

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...tlund-mirageas

NU commit Jamie Armstrong goal and analysis including video on a great feed from UConn commit Adam Karashik.

Also, Matt Thomson mentioned in this article and complimented by coach

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/high-...no-13-woburn-2
                          Last edited by CollegeHockeyRinkReport; 02-11-2016, 01:13 PM.
                          https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                          Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeHockeyRinkReport View Post
                            http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...tlund-mirageas

NU commit Jamie Harper goal and analysis including video on a great feed from UConn commit Adam Karashik.

[/url]
                            I believe you meant Jamie Armstrong. Harper is his centerman and a bu recruit.

Comment

• Kevin..finally. Happy for him.. Win or lose tonight..nice snipe by him.
                              GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Nice job Huskies. Great to see Kevin get a goal but i bet nobody guessed in October that it would be Feb before it happened. Still, the BU loss in the Pot aside this team has been perhaps one of the best teams in the nation over the last 10 weeks. Too bad, they had the slow start. Anyway, they can still win out and have a winning season. They can still get a 6th seed and secure a home playoff game and they can still go deep in the HE tourney. If we win 17 or 18 games I will be pretty happy. If you told me we would or could do that on Dec 1. I would have said you were crazy. Going to the barn 2x more times this season, tomorrow night v UMASS and next week v UCONN. Overall we can't be to disapointed all things considered.

Comment

Working...
                                X