Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..another come from behind tie against a good opponent. if the team can keep up the intensity come end of season.. salvage something.

ruck is playing well.. the bu beanpot gm essentially a 1 goal gm due him..
    kroy def missing his old self & we feeling that on the scoreboard each game now.
    GO NU HOCKEY
    Always bullish on the future.
    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Re: Northeastern 2015-16: Hobey Roy Kenobi and the Freshman Force

win on monday, will ya?
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
        kroy def missing his old self & we feeling that on the scoreboard each game now.
        So you're saying the fact he's played more games and has less goals than Mike Jamieson is a bad thing?

The results broke our way yesterday with all the favorites winning and us getting a point. With our conference schedule the rest of the way,we should absolutely get a home playoff series in the first round. I can't really see us beating any of the possible top 4 seeds in a road series however. I guess we do play well at Notre Dame?
        2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
        2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

I could see us winning in Lowell. We always seem to play well at Tsongas, even in recent years when they've killed us at Matthews. I wouldn't expect to win the series obviously, but I could see it happening. BC/BU/PC are probably sweeps, very likely losses.
          Last edited by TheRevengeance; 02-06-2016, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Its a big game tonight

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
              Its a big game tonight
              A bigger game for H than for NU. The Johns are coming off a Saturday loss to Yale. Back-to-back losses to Yale and NU would carry PWR consequences.
              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                A bigger game for H than for NU. The Johns are coming off a Saturday loss to Yale. Back-to-back losses to Yale and NU would carry PWR consequences.
                I hope JM puts his best team on the ice tonight to keep the positive momentum going. I don't need to see DRoy in goal, nor Schecter on D or Tanner Pond centering the 4th line. If we're not sharp, Harvard could shred our Defense. I don't expect to see the Harvard JV on the ice as we have at time in past consolation games.

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                  I hope JM puts his best team on the ice tonight to keep the positive momentum going. I don't need to see DRoy in goal, nor Schecter on D or Tanner Pond centering the 4th line. If we're not sharp, Harvard could shred our Defense. I don't expect to see the Harvard JV on the ice as we have at time in past consolation games.
                  You will get Harvard's best, they cannot lose this game.

Comment

I hope JM puts his best team on the ice tonight to keep the positive momentum going.
                    Only at NU can a two-game winless streak be considered positive momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by beanstalk View Post
                      Only at NU can a two-game winless streak be considered positive momentum.
                      If going 8-2-3 in there last 13 is not positive momentum, then what is?

Comment

Originally posted by JerryP66 View Post
                        If going 8-2-3 in there last 13 is not positive momentum, then what is?
                        It's a nice run of games, but it's not momentum. Momentum ended with the BU loss. It doesn't start up again with a tie.

But, it was meant tongue-in-cheek, given NU's torturous history. Next time, I'll be sure to include "LOL" for the humorless.

Comment

nice 1st period.

keep it up now

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            nice 1st period.

keep it up now
                            It's nice of you to notice - even nicer for you to comment. Did you ever check your email?

Comment

It's nice of you to notice - even nicer for you to comment. Did you ever check your email?
                              ?

lemme check

Comment

Your USCHO mailbox.

Comment

Working...
                                X