No announcement yet.

Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you believe some people actually miss these kinds of posts? A slight reduction in posting from these type of former WCHA teams' fans might actually make the Big Ten worth it.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Overall
      McAdam: .929
      Frey: .911
      Racine: .911
      Schierhorn: .907
      Hildebrand: .902
      Jurusik: .889

Conference
      McAdam: .938
      Racine: .906
      Schierhorn: .904
      Frey: .903
      Hildebrand: .900
      Jurusik: .874
      Seems very average to me, besides Jurusik (that's HORRID).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Seems very average to me, besides Jurusik (that's HORRID).
        Bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by William Blake View Post
          Can you believe some people actually miss these kinds of posts? A slight reduction in posting from these type of former WCHA teams' fans might actually make the Big Ten worth it.
          It's a lot better than watching the goofer fans jerk themselves off about line combinations and shift analysis. I'd say the d-baggery has gone down substantially, it's really been quiet since JDUBBS jumped from the 35W bridge.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
            Yeah, the Gophers have arisen from competitive setbacks.

Thanks for noticing.

We'll return the favor once UND gets off its knees from being the NCAA's girlfriend.
            Not sure what you are saying. Nice game Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
              Not the third best team and not the crappiest conference, not even close. The fact of the matter is that the Gophers are currently 1st place in the conference whose member schools own more national championship trophies than the combined totals of any other conference in D1 hockey. Irrefutable facts.
              You love natties huh? By your math... 9>6>5... mich>wisco>goofs... third best in a conference that will more than likely put one team in the tourney. Polish up them golf clubs...

Comment

Gotta love it. Last 4 posts in the Gopher season thread are from 3 different fans of a team the Gophers haven't played the last 2 seasons.
                Quick, someone call an exterminator...Or at least pull out that tired picture of the Calvin Klein "Obsession" bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  It's a lot better than watching the goofer fans jerk themselves off about line combinations and shift analysis. I'd say the d-baggery has gone down substantially, it's really been quiet since JDUBBS jumped from the 35W bridge.
                  Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                  Not sure what you are saying. Nice game Saturday.
                  Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                  You love natties huh? By your math... 9>6>5... mich>wisco>goofs... third best in a conference that will more than likely put one team in the tourney. Polish up them golf clubs...
                  Congrats on making Packers fans look like decent human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Congrats on making Packers fans look like decent human beings.
                    And there it is.

Talk about obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      And there it is.

Talk about obsession.
                      You'd be wrong, but truth is my knowing that some of them are actually Vikings fans it had to sting them even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                        Gotta love it. Last 4 posts in the Gopher season thread are from 3 different fans of a team the Gophers haven't played the last 2 seasons.
                        Quick, someone call an exterminator...Or at least pull out that tired picture of the Calvin Klein "Obsession" bottle.
                        When you have a deluded fan posting here such as Speedy, what do you expect? JDUBBS lite.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
                          When you have a deluded fan posting here such as Speedy, what do you expect? JDUBBS lite.
                          I agree with this, but I also agree with the teams not even in our conference trolling like crazy.

And as for nattys: MN has won more this millennium than UND or WI. That is, if you really want to go that route about the whole "greater than" angle.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

I agree with this, but I also agree with the teams not even in our conference trolling like crazy.

And as for nattys: MN has won more this millennium than UND or WI. That is, if you really want to go that route about the whole "greater than" angle.
                            You have a recruit that was 2 1/2 years old when you last won a title... just say'n. I'll take 7 titles over 5, even if they are a few years older.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              You have a recruit that was 2 1/2 years old when you last won a title... just say'n. I'll take 7 titles over 5, even if they are a few years older.
                              If you want to get really technical, I believe MN has more natty's than you, if you go really old school (but they don't count in NCAAs).

In other words, live in the now.

Comment

If you want to get really technical, I believe MN has more natty's than you, if you go really old school (but they don't count in NCAAs).

In other words, live in the now.
                                You can certainly believe whatever you want, but it is strange that no one, and I mean no one besides some gopher fans count titles past five. But that's probably because most gopher fans use their right hand to count the fingers on the left...

Comment

Working...
                                X