X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Great piece from CHN

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new..._criticism.php

Just the first few paragraphs from the article, which blasts the idiots.
    That article read like it was written by a butt hurt UM fan crying because someone said something bad about his team. By my name you can see I'm a UND fan and if they were having a year like UM is having I'd be worried to. But to say that a new coach wouldn't help is a stretch, maybe Lucia is content with losing cause his team is trying hard but that doesn't cut it for a program like UM. And I'm saying that as a compliment because they were the cock of the walk and are not there anymore and its hard to see. . You can use any excuse you want to justify a down couple of years but it still is down couple years. Here's hoping for rebound year next year when UND and UM face off in Vegas!!! Good luck with he rest of the year and please god kick Michagans *** any time you can!

Comment

• Re: Minnesota Gophers Season Thread 2015-16

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
      That article read like it was written by a butt hurt UM fan crying because someone said something bad about his team. By my name you can see I'm a UND fan and if they were having a year like UM is having I'd be worried to. But to say that a new coach wouldn't help is a stretch, maybe Lucia is content with losing cause his team is trying hard but that doesn't cut it for a program like UM. And I'm saying that as a compliment because they were the cock of the walk and are not there anymore and its hard to see. . You can use any excuse you want to justify a down couple of years but it still is down couple years. Here's hoping for rebound year next year when UND and UM face off in Vegas!!! Good luck with he rest of the year and please god kick Michagans *** any time you can!
      We won 26 games last year. We were in the NC game in 2014, by beating UND, funny.

We have won 4 conference titles in a row, 2 WCHA and 2 B1G.

We will be fine.

Comment

Also, don't breed please.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          We won 26 games last year. We were in the NC game in 2014, by beating UND, funny.

We have won 4 conference titles in a row, 2 WCHA and 2 B1G.

We will be fine.
          With easy scheduling any team can win 25 games with the right schedule. And winning the Big 10 isn't a big accomplishment. Also in the WCHA you didn't win either conference tournaments and you tied with SCSU 12-13 season. But if that's all it takes to make you happy then your team is doing fine.

Comment

With easy scheduling any team can win 25 games with the right schedule. And winning the Big 10 isn't a big accomplishment. Also in the WCHA you didn't win either conference tournaments and you tied with SCSU 12-13 season. But if that's all it takes to make you happy then your team is doing fine.
            Cherry picker!

Comment

So UND fans are content with no NCs the last 15 years? Winning the conference tournament is far less meaningful as the full grind of a conference schedule, all of that still ignores NCAA and FF appearances including wins against UND, I could go on but you'll ignore logic for rhetoric no matter what so I digress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                "A run that, oh by the way, is still going — i.e. the team just won 26 games last year. Minnesota has had more titles and national championship game appearances in last 15 years than North Dakota."
                @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  So UND fans are content with no NCs the last 15 years? Winning the conference tournament is far less meaningful as the full grind of a conference schedule, all of that still ignores NCAA and FF appearances including wins against UND, I could go on but you'll ignore logic for rhetoric no matter what so I digress.
                  Logic of what? That being in the in the FF 8 of the last 12 years and only missing the tourney once is a bad thing? Yes it hurts to lose that close to the ship but they are always there at the end of the season for a shot and only getting stronger while UM is on the decline since they joined the big10 but again if Ok seasons are good with the fans more power to ya!

Comment

Is it worth it responding to anyone who has "Drunk" as part of his/her board username?

I know I'm not going to bother.l
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

But I'm out of here before we get an all out war started! Good luck the rest of the season it would be fun to get a UND UM game the tourney!

Comment

One off year that isn't even over = "on the decline" and ignores their future recruits. Like I said lack of logic.

I need to take my own advice and ignore this junk.

Comment

That article read like it was written by a butt hurt UM fan crying because someone said something bad about his team.
                          Adam Wodon is such a butthurt Gopher fan

You make yourself a bigger and bigger fool every time you hit that "post" button.

Comment

Paint Thinner: Not just for cheeseheads.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Have you checked the strength of schedule rankings this year??
                              Old time hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake View Post
                                Have you checked the strength of schedule rankings this year??
                                I'm guessing playing SCSU, Harvard, Michigan, and Notre Dame probably had something to do with that, but I am not sure how it garner's a #2 ranking.

Comment

Working...
                                X