Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2015-16. Got a problem with that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2015-16. Got a problem with that?

I can't believe I'm replying to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
      It's because you like it. You really, really like it.
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
        Well, I look at this MSU Hockey Program as a slow motion train wreck. We are watching it derail, and as it does so we have enough time to comment on it because like all wrecks, we just cannot stop watching, or commenting upon the disaster coming just around the bend ahead. Our only question is, how much collateral damage will there be when this once proud program plunge's into the depths of the icy river below the train tracks on the way to it's gruesome and gory demise.
        Another analogy is comparing it to RMS Titanic. It's hit the iceberg. The hull is slashed open. The bow is down below the surface of the water. The only question is when will it take that final plunge to the bottom. Never to be seen again in it's majestic glory. So, I write on this thread, hoping that I'm not alone in watching the fatal plunge to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
          Well, I look at this MSU Hockey Program as a slow motion train wreck. We are watching it derail, and as it does so we have enough time to comment on it because like all wrecks, we just cannot stop watching, or commenting upon the disaster coming just around the bend ahead. Our only question is, how much collateral damage will there be when this once proud program plunge's into the depths of the icy river below the train tracks on the way to it's gruesome and gory demise.
          Another analogy is comparing it to RMS Titanic. It's hit the iceberg. The hull is slashed open. The bow is down below the surface of the water. The only question is when will it take that final plunge to the bottom. Never to be seen again in it's majestic glory. So, I write on this thread, hoping that I'm not alone in watching the fatal plunge to the bottom.
          . . . Commit this to memory:

It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  
          It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  It's just a game  
          . . .

Comment

So, how many penalty minutes will Rhett Holland get this weekend? I'll say eight. He'll show shocking restraint, given the opponent.
            Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
            66 - 86 - 07
            59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
            59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
              So, how many penalty minutes will Rhett Holland get this weekend? I'll say eight. He'll show shocking restraint, given the opponent.
              I'm thinking 11. 3 minors. And a 5 min major during which
              um scores twice.

Comment

I'm putting my money on Matt DeBlouw, who's slogged nearly four seasons and roughly 18 games through this series. Plus he gets a little amp'd up anyway. Of late, Hoomaian's been feeling shame too at a good clip, so that trend may continue.

Comment

Guys, just enjoy this while we can. Soon we will have a new staff and immediately start winning a lot. Games against Michigan will get scary and nerve racking again. Losses will sting once again.

Right now, it's an Udder Delights ice cream sandwich party. We know the losses are coming. Just eat that Udder Delight and relax. And hey, maybe we'll win every once in a while! Now you're really living high on the hog.

Comment

I'm following him. He has Udder Delights ice cream.

Comment

How are the Udder Delights? I still haven't had an ice cream cookie at a game since Melting Moments went away.

Maybe I'll have one next week when we get outshot by 25 against PSU.
                      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

It's MSU Dairy Store ice cream between two chocolate chip cookies. By default, those sandwiches are probably pretty good.
                        Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          How are the Udder Delights? I still haven't had an ice cream cookie at a game since Melting Moments went away.

Maybe I'll have one next week when we get outshot by 25 against PSU.
                          I think they are pretty great. I have not had one side by side with a melting moments one but I am pretty sure that are comparable.

Anyways, the talent/speed gap between us and Michigan is massive. That is probably the best team they have had in years but man would I like to have MSU be even semi-comparable on an annual basis.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateasaur View Post
                            I think they are pretty great. I have not had one side by side with a melting moments one but I am pretty sure that are comparable.

Anyways, the talent/speed gap between us and Michigan is massive. That is probably the best team they have had in years but man would I like to have MSU be even semi-comparable on an annual basis.
                            A new coach who can COACH, should be able to take care of that problem.

Comment

So with a 7-19-2 record. and eight games remaining, the magical 30 loss mark unattainable. I'm thinking one more victory on the season for a final record of 8-26-2. And add in a first round loss at the B10 tournament, 8-27-2. Matching the record loss number from Amo's 1977-78 team. But given the number of recruits coming for next season, I think tCHHCoMSU is safe until at least 2017. Another season of hopelessness at Munn.

Comment

Originally posted by Decatur Spartan View Post
                                So with a 7-19-2 record. and eight games remaining, the magical 30 loss mark unattainable. I'm thinking one more victory on the season for a final record of 8-26-2. And add in a first round loss at the B10 tournament, 8-27-2. Matching the record loss number from Amo's 1977-78 team. But given the number of recruits coming for next season, I think tCHHCoMSU is safe until at least 2017. Another season of hopelessness at Munn.
                                Who, of note do you have coming in next year?
                                Originally posted by alfablue
                                Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
                                Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
                                I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Working...
                                X