Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSU Spartans 2015-16. Got a problem with that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MSU Spartans 2015-16. Got a problem with that?

An article on Mason Appleton, who last year was seen working the power play at Tri-City with Cody Milan.

If anything can help preserve TA's position as head coach (besides an apathetic athletic department), it may be what's turned out to be a pretty good freshman class so far, with surprisingly productive numbers as a percentage of the roster overall.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
      If anything can help preserve TA's position as head coach (besides an apathetic athletic department), it may be what's turned out to be a pretty good freshman class so far, with surprisingly productive numbers as a percentage of the roster overall.
      The thing is all these players are his recruits.... They pretty much all have good freshman years and then don't get any better (some even get worse ). I can name at least 4-5 upperclassmen who showed promise their freshman years...

Comment

An article on Mason Appleton, who last year was seen working the power play at Tri-City with Cody Milan.
        I do like Appleton though. He has great promise.

Comment

This is what happens to an entire athletic department when your AD sells his soul to improve only the football and bouncy-ball programs. He doesn't care about you, make noise. As a Michigan alumnus I hate you but for the good of our new conference and Michigan's RPI (selfish I know) we need you to be better.
          Originally posted by alfablue
          Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
          Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
          I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Twitch had Ronaldstorm for Tech, we're gonna have Homerstorm.

http://youtu.be/4L02qm-CxlM
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Is it April yet?

Comment

I think it would be wise to platoon Hildebrand and Minney from here on out. Hildy is mentally shot right now. Minney is the everyday starter next season, too.

Tom was pretty upset about the officiating on the postgame show. Granted, the game was called pretty poorly and something should have been assessed after Hildy got trucked, but it sure as hell wasn't the chief reason why we lost tonight.

Normally, we do a decent job containing UM's speed. Not tonight, though. It was a drag race between a rocket and Fred Flintstone's car.
                Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                66 - 86 - 07
                59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

• Wait a sec ... OFFICIATING was actually front & center in the post-game??? I can think of a couple other things. Off the rails
                  Last edited by owslachief; 01-08-2016, 09:25 PM.

Comment

No it isn't. Sorry.

Comment

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Holland should be benched for the rest of the season after tonight. A stunning lack of maturity and discipline for a fourth-year junior.
                        Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                        66 - 86 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                        59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Wait a sec ... OFFICIATING was actually front & center in the post-game??? I can think of a couple other things. Off the rails
                          As tCHHCoMSU blathered on about officiating and not getting any breaks, he conveniently forgot about how the first goal Friday went in off a um skate. We are tired of getting the same regurgitated crap every week from him.

Comment

And now, we will get "We played better. Played with passion. We just have to get a few breaks and stop taking untimely penalties". Or some similar line of blather from the tCHHCoMSU. Nothing will change until Mr. Hollis makes a change of Head Coach's. Again, completely out played. Time to go Tom. Time to go.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                              Holland should be benched for the rest of the season after tonight. A stunning lack of maturity and discipline for a fourth-year junior.
                              Amen Brother. I was getting ready to pick apart Holland last night for his thoughtless, selfish activity after the whistle, and his being obliviously turned with his back to Dancs last night (was that UM's second goal?). But then all I had to do was look at Draeger, who reminds me at times of Carson Gatt's older brother.

And it's just symptomatic about guys we get geeked about coming in as Freshmen as high draft picks, and have done very little for us after 3+ years. Lay that at the feet of those who have some responsibility for making them more prepared to not just play at the next level, but to be capable upper-classmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Twitch had Ronaldstorm for Tech, we're gonna have Homerstorm.

That needs to be a video that's on loop for 10 hours.
                                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                                X