Fantasy College Hockey XIV: Relaunch Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Hockey XIV: Relaunch Edition

Fantasy College Hockey is back - relaunching from scratch this year.

I'm organizing a league for people here and on /r/collegehockey on reddit.

This involves a season long commitment and one evening to attend a live online draft.

If you're interested please complete the Google sheet here:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11Gj...06v64/viewform
    Last edited by Zudnic; 09-14-2015, 06:33 AM.
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: Fantasy College Hockey XIV: Relaunch Edition

Originally posted by Zudnic View Post
    Fantasy College Hockey is back - relaunching from scratch this year.

I'm organizing a league for people here and on /r/collegehockey on reddit.

This involves a season long commitment and one evening to attend a live online draft.

If you're interested please complete the Google sheet here:
    The link doesn't work but it does if you copy and paste.
    I'm in.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      The link doesn't work but it does if you copy and paste.
      I'm in.
      Nope, still doesn't work...
      Originally posted by alfablue
      Still bitter, eh? Gotta get over it someday. He left, and UMICH was right.
      Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio
      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

Sorry, I turned the form off by mistake. Back now.

Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Awesome, I was discouraged when I checked the link and the form was down.

Comment

Your 3rd date is wrong. Should read Thursday Oct 1.

Comment

I think I'll jump back in this year, after a year hiatus.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm in again.
                Go Bulldogs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  Your 3rd date is wrong. Should read Thursday Oct 1.
                  fixed it, thanks.

sigpic

Comment

I would love to play in a league with bigblue_dl and pgrass... adamsbombers as well if he signs up. All these guys are good GM's, play the game on a weekly basis and pay attention. It's not much fun when only 2 of 8 teams are participating in a league, which has happened a few times.

Can anyone vouch for other players that are active GM's and pay attention? Would be nice to have 8 teams that are always active with their rosters. Had a league like that a few years ago and it was very competitive and a lot of fun.

P.S. and we have to get the ground rules down straight at the start, including playoffs.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I'll play, I've got nothing better to do...
                      I think Notre Dame should wear sparkly silver helmets to match all their runner-up trophies.

Comment

In. Can only guarantee availability on Oct 1 for now, won't know about the preceding 2 dates until it's closer (potential work conflicts).

Comment

Please remember to take me out of the league (Game Misconduct).

Comment

Would it be easier to replace with another player?

Comment

I just realized some differences from last years FCH
                              Last Year: 12 Forwards (6 A/6 R), 8 Defense (4 A/4 R), 4 Goalies (2 A/2 R)
                              This Year: 10 Forwards (6 A/4 R), 6 Defense (4 A/ 2 R), 3 Goalies (2 A/1 R)

Also... we can't see everyone else's roster. Liked that feature before.

I added some players to my roster that were leftover from last night. There are 2 that I wrote-in last night that aren't showing on my roster.... Jeremy Bracco, F, Boston College and Miles Wood, F, Boston College. Those players are still not found in 'Search' so please don't take them.

I emailed you Zudnic but will put it here as well.... my Active Roster shows I have 6/6 but only 5 show up as listed. Could that be Bracco who is missing as the 6th, whom I drafted as my 6th forward last night? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X