Ohio State 2015-2016 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ohio State 2015-2016 Season

The Buckeyes and Boston College are playing tonight in Estero, FL at the Florida College Hockey Classic. According to the live stats feed, BC is up 2-1 ... I stand corrected, Tyler Lundey has just tied it up for the Buckeyes ... 2-2 with 2:39 to go in the second period. Anthony Greco scored the other Ohio State goal. Boston College leads in SOG 22-15. Neither team has scored on its power plays. BC is 0-2 while the Bucks are 0-3 on the PP.

Comment

That's a good job outta you.

Comment

How in the world

Comment

Great win tonight. Coming back from 2-0 down to beat that team. This could be a season changing victory.

Comment

Nice job. You guys took MN to overtime twice on the road. I'd say you had it in you. Good luck on the next.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Was there, rooting for OSU because... well... BC.

OSU was getting murdered all over the place and then down 2-0 and facing a 5 minute PK, they somehow killed it off. And then they started winning face offs. And puck battles. And started beating BC on the breakout and getting odd man rushes... BC has many more talented players but OSU just started winning at all the little things that don't take talent and pretty soon they were in the lead. Then it was basically 5 on 5 PK duty the rest of the way. Your boys earned that win with just plain old hard work. Congrats.

Not going to get much easier against Cornell tomorrow, but good luck.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Looks like the team is starting to turn around. A good win tonight will help a lot but I wish we could have played Providence again and taken one from them.

Comment

Out of curiosity, can any Buckeye fan tell me why Tyler Nanne hasn’t played yet this year?
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                    Out of curiosity, can any Buckeye fan tell me why Tyler Nanne hasn’t played yet this year?
                    upper body injury. OSU won't release any more info than that.

Comment

And now you're up by 5 on Cornell.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        And now you're up by 5 on Cornell.
                        Maybe our team isn't as bad as our record shows or as bad as the posters on the BC thread think. Our early schedule was against several ranked teams and we have ten freshmen this season. Sounds like the young guys are coming of age and just might be able to turn this season around.

Comment

Originally posted by osualum86 View Post
                          Maybe our team isn't as bad as our record shows or as bad as the posters on the BC thread think. Our early schedule was against several ranked teams and we have ten freshmen this season. Sounds like the young guys are coming of age and just might be able to turn this season around.
                          I said it after the Omaha series and again after Minnesota this is a team i am fond of they just need to learn how to finish games and last night was the one we have been waiting for. Leading by 6 after 2 and should be bringing a trophy home could be the beginning of something.

Comment

A scoring machine and Frey was outstanding!
                            What a weekend to bring this team to life and jump full into B1G play.
                            Just hope we saved some goals for Wisconsin! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Originally posted by Draighlicht View Post
                              upper body injury. OSU won't release any more info than that.
                              Thank you.
                              Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

great Weekend of Hockey wish i could have gone down and saw that. Maybe they have turned the corner heading into the rest of the season. Remember they have played some of the best teams in the country now and that alone will get them experience to look back on for the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X