RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

In honor of Evan Tironese and Alexa Gruschow, today is 22 September 2015. There are 11 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Any captAins yet
      I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
        Any captAins yet
        If you don't know, no one does.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
          Any captAins yet
          Based on previous years, they'll be out some time next week.
          RPI Pep Band
          GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
          2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
          2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            Based on previous years, they'll be out some time next week.
            Actually, there is a party at HFH tomorrow afternoon for all season ticket holders at which time SA will introduce the team (and I'm sure the captain and assistants will be announced) at that time. I will be there.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
              Actually, there is a party at HFH tomorrow afternoon for all season ticket holders at which time SA will introduce the team (and I'm sure the captain and assistants will be announced) at that time. I will be there.
              Once again RPI organizational/marketing dysfunction rears its head....I've been a season ticket holder for decades, donate funds in many forms and yet learn about this event just now on USCHO. I won't be there.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Coaches ECAC Poll....Hahvad #1 RPI #10.......http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2015-1..._Coaches-_Poll
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

ECAC Media Poll.....Yale #1.....RPI #10.... http://www.ecachockey.com/men/2015-1...Men_Media_Poll
                  Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                    RPI Men’s Hockey Season Pick-Up Party!

Wednesday September 23rd (Tomorrow)
                    4:00pm-6:00pm @ Houston Field House

· Watch the RPI Women’s Hockey team practice.
                    · Mingle with the RPI Men’s Hockey team.
                    · Head Coach Seth Appert will welcome our season holders
                    & the 2015-2016 Team will introduce themselves at 5:30pm.
                    · Light snacks and refreshments will be available

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                      Once again RPI organizational/marketing dysfunction rears its head....I've been a season ticket holder for decades, donate funds in many forms and yet learn about this event just now on USCHO. I won't be there.
                      .....those unable to attend can pick up their season tix @ the HFH Box Office on the 24th. SORRY, I read that wrong.....tix will be MAILED out on the 24th.

Comment

Boatload of comments/quotes out of the ECAC gathering today by Josh Seguin (just scroll down a bit)......https://***********/JoshSeguin24

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          Boatload of comments/quotes out of the ECAC gathering today by Josh Seguin (just scroll down a bit)......https://***********/JoshSeguin24
                          IMHO, not much interesting/new however about RPI.

However about Bayern-München.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Lauren Wash, today is 23 September 2015. There are 10 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Quick reports from ticket pickup event -- Seth in a hurry as he was departing for a recruiting trip. No news on Captains -- at least that's what my source relates...
                              Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-23-2015, 03:39 PM.
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                Quick reports from ticket pickup event -- Seth in a hurry as he was departing for a recruiting trip. No news on Captains -- at least that's what my source relates...
                                Schwan Super Rink for the rest of the NAHL Showcase? http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=15446
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-23-2015, 03:48 PM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X