Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Chairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
    Mike Sislo/Paul Thompson
    Rats...another couple of great players I missed out on~~ Oh well, I know their track record and if he (Vela) even comes close we are in good shape!! Which I fully expect he will..

On a totally unrelated note... Check out DT's new goalie mask re-do....it's sick! Love the NH license plate and the 'Cat on the top is amazing...

https://twitter.com/D_Rone35
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 08-14-2015, 03:41 PM.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
      Thanks, Mike. I think that we will be fine with these D-men playing in front of our two sophomore goaltenders this coming season. Strange that both USCHO and USCollegeHockey list Pesce on our 2015-2016 roster; maybe he changed his mind? :-)

HR: I like Ty Roni's mask.

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Rats...another couple of great players I missed out on~~ Oh well, I know their track record and if he (Vela) even comes close we are in good shape!! Which I fully expect he will..

On a totally unrelated note... Check out DT's new goalie mask re-do....it's sick! Love the NH license plate and the 'Cat on the top is amazing...

https://twitter.com/D_Rone35
        Nice fam foto and the mask is sweet!
        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

"Incoming UNH Freshman Frankie Cefalu"
          The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

• Love it...a "diamond in the rough" and a net crasher to boot...welcome Frankie!

Comment

Update on the Video board at Lake Whitt: Installation is going well. The old scoreboard came down today and was disassembled. The fascia ribbons along the skyboxes will be installed tomorrow.. The center hung displays will be installed between Aug 30 and Sep 4

Comment

• Originally posted by UnhHockey16 View Post
                Update on the Video board at Lake Whitt: Installation is going well. The old scoreboard came down today and was disassembled. The fascia ribbons along the skyboxes will be installed tomorrow.. The center hung displays will be installed between Aug 30 and Sep 4
                Good to hear!!! Didn't know they were doing fascia ribbons...Next...sky boxes with alcohol serice! As if...Anyway good news!
                Ps Welcome UnhHockey16...coolest board on the forum! 😉
                Last edited by HockeyRef; 08-18-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

From Instagram the old scoreboard coming down in time lapse photography:

https://instagram.com/p/6imc8TGmLj/

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                    Good to hear!!! Didn't know they were doing fascia ribbons...Next...sky boxes with alcohol serice! As if...Anyway good news!
                    Ps Welcome UnhHockey16...coolest board on the forum! 😉
                    Don't they have alcohol in the skybox lounge?

Comment

• Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                      Don't they have alcohol in the skybox lounge?
                      Only in the lounge, not in the boxes themselves. They take orders during the period if you don't want to wait in line between periods.
                      Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        From Instagram the old scoreboard coming down in time lapse photography:

https://instagram.com/p/6imc8TGmLj/
                        Hey that's pretty cool! Will they be auctioning pieces off? 😄
                        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Congrats to UNH alum Pat Norton, who has been hired as the head coach at Tufts.
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Congrats to UNH alum Pat Norton, who has been hired as the head coach at Tufts.
                            Hockey playing elephants. Hmmmm
                            Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

The boys are back in town...won't be long now!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQo1HIcSVtg

Comment

• The ship is Listing!

Comment

Working...
                                X