Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Chairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    I honestly think that if Andrew has a couple of great seasons we will see an early departure it would not surprise me. He turned a lot of heads not only at the Sabres dev camp but also in Boston. Scored a few goals in both scrimmages. At any rate he benefitted from the coaching and playing with the top of the food chain (minus the already established of course.) Fun to see both of them out there this summer. Hoping Stevie M has a great season ahead in Nashville; I will be adding the Preds to my already growing NHL Game Center list...
    I am counting on AP to stay for his junior year to take us to the promised land with TK. :-)

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
      I am counting on AP to stay for his junior year to take us to the promised land with TK. :-)
      Now you're talkin'...this...could get interesting...hoping TyK sticks around! I'll get the DomP on ice
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        ...hoping TyK sticks around!
        Where's he going? Doesn't match the typical draft prototype, little bro on his way, etc.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
          Where's he going? Doesn't match the typical draft prototype, little bro on his way, etc.
          Well no where at the moment...but he did have a decent dev camp recently. Most likely he sticks. Looking forward to having both he and ChasK on the ice together. I dunno Chuck us maternal types have to prepare ourselves for this possibility... And he just can't let Snively65 down either...so that settles it he does the 4 year plan like a good hockey player should!

Comment

Not that many of us make the trip to Orono but at least you can watch the game v Maine for free as HE just tweeted Maine ice hockey games will be streamed at no charge...

http://www.goblackbears.com/informat...of_Home_Events

Comment

Not that many of us make the trip to Orono but at least you can watch the game v Maine for free as HE just tweeted Maine ice hockey games will be streamed at no charge...

http://www.goblackbears.com/informat...of_Home_Events
              Maine has interweb connectivity? Well, I'll be!!

(Response from Black Bear fan in 3...... 2....... 1.....)
              Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                Maine has interweb connectivity? Well, I'll be!!

(Response from Black Bear fan in 3...... 2....... 1.....)
                Black bear fans are in hibernation; no worries.

Maybe this will be the year that I finally catch a UNH-UMO game at Alfond; as much time as I spend in Maine, it is amazing that I have not been there for game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  Black bear fans are in hibernation; no worries.

Maybe this will be the year that I finally catch a UNH-UMO game at Alfond; as much time as I spend in Maine, it is amazing that I have not been there for game.
                  Come on man! Even I've been to a game at Alfond... If they played on Saturday I'd consider it but a Friday night event just cannot make as it's at least 5 hrs or so. Cool I can catch it fer free! I'd say it's worth the trip to experience the rivalry up there but I'm kind of partial to our "white out the whit" game... Saw a tweet that the guys will be back in Durham in 10 days so it's not long now!

Comment

Come on man! Even I've been to a game at Alfond... If they played on Saturday I'd consider it but a Friday night event just cannot make as it's at least 5 hrs or so. Cool I can catch it fer free! I'd say it's worth the trip to experience the rivalry up there but I'm kind of partial to our "white out the whit" game... Saw a tweet that the guys will be back in Durham in 10 days so it's not long now!
                    Got to keep this thread as active as RPI's.

Has the Jumbotron been installed at Lake Whitt yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                      Maine has interweb connectivity?
                      Apparently San Jose State doesn't
                      UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Got to keep this thread as active as RPI's.

Has the Jumbotron been installed at Lake Whitt yet?
                        Hmmm good q! Haven't seen or heard but when I do...You know me I'm more concerned our newest Dman isn't on the roster yet 😉 In fact it's still early but usually Coach U puts out a presser about the incoming class and haven't seen that either so maybe shortly?!?

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Hmmm good q! Haven't seen or heard but when I do...You know me I'm more concerned our newest Dman isn't on the roster yet 😉 In fact it's still early but usually Coach U puts out a presser about the incoming class and haven't seen that either so maybe shortly?!?
                          Are you speaking of Dawson? He is on the roster, wearing #27
                          UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                            Are you speaking of Dawson? He is on the roster, wearing #27
                            Awesome!! Must've missed it thanks for the heads up..and wearing Kevin G's old # I'm good with that haha
                            Last edited by HockeyRef; 08-11-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Now that the roster is firm anyone feel like speculating on lines / D pairs? Looking back to last year it was mid June when WMUR ran a story of the class of 2018...those 10 Freshmen. Hopefully soon it will be time to read about this incoming class...Feel free! Snively65 who's your starting line (perfect world example!!) ��

ps just trying to keep us on the front page...we could talk about the Sox but...
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 08-12-2015, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Hey guys I just thought I would share this wonderful news with you...ESPECIALLY you Chuck and Snively...Miss New hamshire is a UCONN graduate and 4 yr baton twirler :http://www.unionleader.com/article/2.../1003/sports07

Have a good season fellas!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X