Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Chairs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    UConn's coach is a good one... would welcome him back at BC after Jerry's retirement in a heartbeat.
    Me too. Ceglarski's #2 guy did a bang-up job at BC when he was elevated. Can Jerry step down now?

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    If he happens to stay at UConn, they'll be a perennial Big 4 team for years to come in my opinion. Perhaps pushing UHN into the middle tier?
    Are they heading back to Atlantic Hockey? Heck, UConn is barely a perennial D-1 Big 4 team in its own state ...
    Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2015 Offseason - Future Planning ...or Just Rearranging the Deck Cha

Um...are there two Joey Cippolone's out there? Read where a Cippolone was recruited by UVM like his brother then I see that we had/have a Cipollone (Joey) coming our way. Gaa...this is exhausting. Did I miss something?
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by FDNY99 View Post
        Chuck after seeing this:
        https://youtu.be/cRT0UEwdcsU
        it is my professional opinion that you need to A) Up your homeowners insurance policy & B) Make sure said policy is paid in full

Good luck this season
        You got that right. And to think, I never realized Lenny Clarke was my *neighbor*. Gotta get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
          Um...are there two Joey Cippolone's out there? Read where a Cippolone was recruited by UVM like his brother then I see that we had/have a Cipollone (Joey) coming our way. Gaa...this is exhausting. Did I miss something?
          Apparently UVM got the kid with the double P's, and UNH got the kid with the double L's.

Go easy, HR ... hockey season will be back before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Maybe BU also has a second language requirement?
            Hope it is not the same as UNH's language requirements

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs...WS04/150739993
            UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
              Me too. Ceglarski's #2 guy did a bang-up job at BC when he was elevated. ...
              He was just ahead of his time. Now, coaches overcommit all the time and shed kids by deferring them when they need the money.
              The Souza record:
              15-16 10th place
              16-17 10th place
              17-18 11th place
              18-19 8th place
              19-20 9th place
              20-21 10th place
              21-22 9th place
              22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by Felger View Post
                Hope it is not the same as UNH's language requirements

http://www.unionleader.com/apps/pbcs...WS04/150739993
                From this "old person," not "older person," will try to avoid language micro-aggressions hereon.

Favorite New Yorker (magazine) cartoon: "They are rich......Wisconsin rich."

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                  Apparently UVM got the kid with the double P's, and UNH got the kid with the double L's.

Go easy, HR ... hockey season will be back before you know it.
                  Their names are spelled the same - double L's. They are cousins. UNH landed one, but couldn't land or didn't want the younger one (who is supposed to be very good) for whatever reason...
                  Live Free or Die!!
                  Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    Their names are spelled the same - double L's. They are cousins. UNH landed one, but couldn't land or didn't want the younger one (who is supposed to be very good) for whatever reason...
                    HR, you better be more careful with your spelling in the future. Look at the mess you created.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post
                      He was just ahead of his time. Now, coaches overcommit all the time and shed kids by deferring them when they need the money.
                      Good point. Cedorchuck and Walshy (retroactive financial aid = "cost of attendance"), visionaries both, each a generation ahead of their time, now the world of D-1 hockey has finally caught up to their *genius*.

Comment

Gud spelin overaited.

Comment

Gud spelin overaited.
                          you gut that rite. 'specially when they spelt their namez the same.

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot get this picture to post the way it's supposed to on this forum (and have given up) but thought it was worth the share anyhoo...
                            Moses and Poturalski pose for a pic after a training session together this past week...Two great UNH snipers, past and present.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/999233.../shares/7b772g

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                              Unfortunately I cannot get this picture to post the way it's supposed to on this forum (and have given up) but thought it was worth the share anyhoo...
                              Moses and Poturalski pose for a pic after a training session together this past week...Two great UNH snipers, past and present.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/999233.../shares/7b772g
                              Good photo; I think that Poturalski already has a better feel for the location of the net than did Moses, who apparently figured out that part later while in Finland. Best of luck to both of them this season.

Comment

Good photo; I think that Poturalski already has a better feel for the location of the net than did Moses, who apparently figured out that part later while in Finland. Best of luck to both of them this season.
                                I honestly think that if Andrew has a couple of great seasons we will see an early departure it would not surprise me. He turned a lot of heads not only at the Sabres dev camp but also in Boston. Scored a few goals in both scrimmages. At any rate he benefitted from the coaching and playing with the top of the food chain (minus the already established of course.) Fun to see both of them out there this summer. Hoping Stevie M has a great season ahead in Nashville; I will be adding the Preds to my already growing NHL Game Center list...

Comment

Working...
                                X