This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
    Also found on Twitter that Dan Labosky, Jere Astren and Max Zimmer signed NLI's. I did not manage to find anything on Berkovitz, Frederic or Sundberg.
    Berkovitz signed his NLI last season.
    WISCONSIN BADGERS
    NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
    WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
    WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
    B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
    Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

Here's the press release on Dan Labosky, Martin Sundberg, Max Zimmer, Tony Stillwell, and Jere Astren.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2015/1...x?path=mhockey
      Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
        Here's the press release on Dan Labosky, Martin Sundberg, Max Zimmer, Tony Stillwell, and Jere Astren.

http://www.uwbadgers.com/news/2015/1...x?path=mhockey
        So, apparently no Frederic yet... Like I said, not that surprising to me. He's already been just about everywhere worth going to visit so I'd be surprised if he opens up and goes on a college tour like Boeser, but anything's possible, I suppose. I'd say it's still very likely he's in the fold next year.
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

The Scout.ca lists U-16 Team Wisconsin D Ty Emberson at #5 in their current OHL draft top ten. Here's hoping he listens to Captain America and follows Jake McCabe's footsteps to from Eau Claire to the Badgers.
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Removed Olischefski from the recruiting page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Why? Never mind.....bummer. Love the Canadian kids.
              Last edited by Timothy A; 12-04-2015, 06:57 AM.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post

Saw this this morning. Kind of confusing given the fact that he was still committed to Wisconsin yesterday. Or maybe he wasn't, I don't know.

Hopefully Bittner and Strand can tap into the Canadian pipeline soon. I have no idea what kind of Canadian ties they have up there.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
                  Saw this this morning. Kind of confusing given the fact that he was still committed to Wisconsin yesterday. Or maybe he wasn't, I don't know.

Hopefully Bittner and Strand can tap into the Canadian pipeline soon. I have no idea what kind of Canadian ties they have up there.
                  From what I had read, he committed a few months back but retracted it. Got me. These kids today with their rock and roll music, etc.

Comment

Nice article on Max Zimmer. Zimmer is at the World Junior A Challenge and netted a goal today in an exhibition game against Canada East.

Comment

Max Zimmer named to the USHL/NHL top prospects roster: http://www.ushl.com/news_article/sho...rer_id=1348814
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Tarek Baker Switches Commitment to Wisconsin

Comment

We'll take Zimmer if you want to make it a trade.

Comment

It's not as juicy as it seems. He's got 14 pts in 25 games in his 2nd year in the USHL. And he's originally from Verona.

And no, the rodents can't have Zimmer. At this point he may be a one and done.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I have updated the spreadsheet with Baker's commitment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...0oE/edit#gid=0

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                It's not as juicy as it seems. He's got 14 pts in 25 games in his 2nd year in the USHL. And he's originally from Verona.

And no, the rodents can't have Zimmer. At this point he may be a one and done.
                                How many points would he have to have for you to be excited?

It sounds different if you say he is tied for the lead in points on his team, rather than say it's not so juicy because he's in his second year in the USHL and has 14 points in 25 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X