X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Good, except you still have Frederic coming in next year. It seems that can hardly be possible.
    I know exactly what you mean.

I did check to make sure he hasn't bailed yet....

http://www.usahockeyntdp.com/roster_players/8594626
    Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
      I updated the spreadsheet with Kunin leaving the program.
      Don't pull the trigger too soon.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        Don't pull the trigger too soon.
        I reverted the spreadsheet. Didn't take too much work. (Thanks Google!)

Comment

I reverted the spreadsheet. Didn't take too much work. (Thanks Google!)
          I noticed on that spreadsheet that you have a walk-on goalie need next year. I don't know if Grunewald is actually on scholarship. If not, there could be a scholarship goalie coming in next year.
          WISCONSIN BADGERS
          WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013

Comment

I noticed on that spreadsheet that you have a walk-on goalie need next year. I don't know if Grunewald is actually on scholarship. If not, there could be a scholarship goalie coming in next year.
            According to this page, Grunwald is on scholarship. I'll keep looking though.

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wisc...season-preview

Comment

According to this page, Grunwald is on scholarship. I'll keep looking though.

http://www.buckys5thquarter.com/wisc...season-preview
              He could be on scholarship. But, if he ever see's a second of action at UW I'd be surprised. Although saying that, he is a big body to throw in the goal.
              WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                I updated the spreadsheet with Kunin leaving the program.
                Awesome chart, great job.
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Awesome chart, great job.
                  Thanks. I just took Chuck's and ran with it. Hopefully I can keep it up to date.

He could be on scholarship. But, if he ever see's a second of action at UW I'd be surprised. Although saying that, he is a big body to throw in the goal.
                  I agree there. Looks like it's Jurusik's goal for the foreseeable future.

Comment

F Dan Labosky has committed to Wisconsin.

https://***********/EarLobes27/statu...04352982155264

He was at CC last season, but left in December. I would think him to be a Sophomore when he enrolls, but we'll have to see when he'll join the team.

Comment

Interesting get. Was Besse's teammate at Benilde-St. Margaret's. I really liked him a lot in High School.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

F Dan Labosky has committed to Wisconsin.

https://***********/EarLobes27/statu...04352982155264

He was at CC last season, but left in December. I would think him to be a Sophomore when he enrolls, but we'll have to see when he'll join the team.
                        21 forwards next year? Wow. Potential roster cuts maybe...?
                        WISCONSIN BADGERS

Comment

Yeah, I would have to think that the roster would have to change at some point. I just added him to the list since I hadn't seen anything about someone leaving... other than Kunin, of course.

Comment

21 forwards next year? Wow. Potential roster cuts maybe...?
                            even more sign that Kunin is leaving, just not before this weekend.
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                              even more sign that Kunin is leaving, just not before this weekend.
                              That was my thought as well. The timing of Labosky committing seems far too coincidental.

Comment

In any case I think we knew there were going to be some guys currently on the roster that would probably (hopefully) be getting replaced in the future.
                                Originally posted by WiscTJK
                                I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                                Originally posted by Timothy A
                                Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                                X