X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

Originally posted by Innova View Post
    20 year old D from Finland committed, Jere Astren. Currently with the Chicago Steel. Anyone know anything about him?

http://www.chicagosteelhockeyteam.co...ity-wisconsin/
    Wow a 21 yr old freshman, what are we MI Tech reincarnated from the 1990's?
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Wow a 21 yr old freshman, what are we MI Tech reincarnated from the 1990's?
      [Looks at last year's record]

We might be Tech reincarnated from ten years ago.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Martin Sundberg of the Janesville Jets, has committed to UW for the 16-17 season. He played in Sweden until this year and is 6-4, 190#, listed as a right wing. His numbers from playing in Sweden are decent, about .75 ppg.

Comment

Are any of you keeping up a grid because I feel like you might field two teams next year at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            Are any of you keeping up a grid because I feel like you might field two teams next year at this rate.
            Here's one: https://***********/ryanmevans/statu...61784594776064

Comment

2 Nordic players commit in a short time. Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
                Thanks. That thing is really hard to read compared to the classic roster grid.

Comment

Thanks. That thing is really hard to read compared to the classic roster grid.
                  It's better than nothing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    It's better than nothing.....
                    Figured one of you would have a spreadsheet if you are weird like me.

Losing two or three non-goalies and bringing in seven to an already big roster? Makes sense.

Comment

Figured one of you would have a spreadsheet if you are weird like me.

Losing two or three non-goalies and bringing in seven to an already big roster? Makes sense.
                      I want do my own spreadsheet (for the women and the men) which is easy to do when you follow the right people on Twitter as I have found out, but being able to post it will take some figuring.

Jared Astren is the Finnish D. He's in Chicago, Sundberg is in Janesville, is this a trend? I'd love to know the backstory - if Strand or Bittner had these guys in their radars prior to coming to UW. Maybe this is part of Eave's new recruiting strategy picking up European players. 4 D in one class is very questionable when you are only losing 2, however. Kinda inflaming the unbalanced classes when looking at just the D.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        I want do my own spreadsheet (for the women and the men) which is easy to do when you follow the right people on Twitter as I have found out, but being able to post it will take some figuring.
                        You could use Snagit or OneNote Screen Clipping

Comment

You could use Snagit or OneNote Screen Clipping
                          All Greek to me, I use excel and adobe, I'm not a very advanced dude. I will investigate what you have recommended, thanks for the info.

Comment

Snagit might not be free actually so first I would check if you got Microsoft OneNote as part of your Office software.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                              All Greek to me, I use excel and adobe, I'm not a very advanced dude. I will investigate what you have recommended, thanks for the info.
                              If you don't have those apps, just do an ALT+ Print Screen, paste into MS Paint, crop and save.
                              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

We got some assistance, Chuck Schwartz style:

Comment

Working...
                                X