X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    How can it get worse than it is now?
    UW hasn't 100% become a D3 program...so that.
    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
    Originally posted by UWisco
    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      If they lose Frederic wouldn't you think a rational/logical person would say they've lost control of the situation and step down?
      Yes to everything everyone is saying, I think. I think BA should be helping try to seal the deal too, but I know better and football season is starting. BA, who always claims to be prepared and have a short list when it comes to coaching vacancies, hopefully has a good list for men's hockey. If (and I use that word cautiously, instead of when) things go bad fast this season, I would hope he has someone to on his list to stop the bleeding quickly as an interim if nothing else. Gwoz always comes to mind but I know that isn't likely. But someone like that.
      Last edited by TUSCHWI; 08-24-2015, 01:25 PM.
      Go Badgers!

Comment

Max Zimmer is lighting the lamp in the Junior Club World Cup in Russia. He has 4 goals and 5 points in 3 games. The Chicago Steel are in the medal round after going 3-0 in pool play.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Gophers would love to have him next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
            Gophers would love to have him next year.
            So would a lot of teams, hopefully he stays committed after the BADgers have great year.

Hopefully he has a crush on Sophie Shaver, a Fr on the gal's team also from Wayzata. Women are powerful influences you know.
            Last edited by Timothy A; 08-27-2015, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Max Zimmer is lighting the lamp in the Junior Club World Cup in Russia. He has 4 goals and 5 points in 3 games. The Chicago Steel are in the medal round after going 3-0 in pool play.
              He was also involved in the big fight in the 3rd period. From what I saw, a couple Steel players were getting a little cheap and that p/o'ed the commies. Once the fight got going, I think the commies got the better of the fight.

Comment

Zimmer popped another goal in the bronze medal game.

Comment

Temu Selane's kid made the Madison Capitols. He had 19 points in 24 games for the LA Jr. Kings. He is 17 and draft eligible for 2016. His numbers are not insane with the Jr. Kings, but I think he'd be worth kicking the tyres on if I were a UW coach. A guy to keep an eye on anyway with the gene pool he came from.

Comment

Heard on the news this morning that Tony Stillwell was traded from Capitals to Waterloo...
                    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                      Heard on the news this morning that Tony Stillwell was traded from Capitals to Waterloo...
                      Dang. I'd rather root for future Badgers!

Comment

In the USA Hockey prospects game Kunin had 2 goals and Fredric had a goal and an assist. Not too shabby playing against piers of equal talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          piers of equal talent.
                          Is this the next step beyond "pylons"? ;P
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

20 year old D from Finland committed, Jere Astren. Currently with the Chicago Steel. Anyone know anything about him?

http://www.chicagosteelhockeyteam.co...ity-wisconsin/

Comment

• Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              20 year old D from Finland committed, Jere Astren. Currently with the Chicago Steel. Anyone know anything about him?

http://www.chicagosteelhockeyteam.co...ity-wisconsin/
                              Kid can really Finnish at the net

Comment

Originally posted by GBBadger14 View Post
                                Kid can really Finnish at the net
                                Being foreign, he probably doesn't know about all the issues going on at UW....
                                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Working...
                                X