This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    In other news, MCR III has committed to the Badgers. BTW, he's not even a twinkle in MCR Jr's eye. Just sayin'.

(I recently got back from a week in Canada; I should have kidnapped a couple of kids to join the team.)
    At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Eaves just asks all of the posters here to play. I mean some of us could probably pot 1 or 2 goals.

Seriously though, a major problem is scoring ****ing goals so why do they continue to bring in kids who are NOT goal scorers???????
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Go pick me out a winner, Strand

Jost is down to DU and the sue.....
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Jost is down to DU and the sue.....
        Why would he come here, anyway?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Why would he come here, anyway?
          Red and white is the best color combo evah! Duh!

This guys knows a great color combo when he sees it....UW lands a goalie, Matt Jurusik from Janesville....1.57 gaa and .939 save percent. Man I love twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            I can't say for certain, but Matt Jurusik is a name I'm hearing could be a potential goaltending replacement. He had a huge year for Janesville (NAHL) and is likely the top uncommitted goaltender out there right now.
            Had a pretty good feeling on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
              Had a pretty good feeling on this one.
              What is the overall talent level in the NAHL and how does it compare to the USHL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                What is the overall talent level in the NAHL and how does it compare to the USHL?
                Well, you can be a pretty **** good goalie and play in the NAHL just based on the fact that teams usually only field 2-3 goalies, not like 16 or so forwards. Talent level spreads more evenly.
                WISCONSIN BADGERS
                NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Any thoughts on those who have seen this new goalie play, being that he was in Janesville?

Why hadn't he committed prior to this? Was that due to lack of offers?
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                    Any thoughts on those who have seen this new goalie play, being that he was in Janesville?

Why hadn't he committed prior to this? Was that due to lack of offers?
                    Agreed...."earth to Chuck, earth to Chuck, over."

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      Agreed...."earth to Chuck, earth to Chuck, over."
                      Chuck must be in a Major Tom type moment....or he's just too good for us UW fans with his new cool fang-dagled job now.

Comment

From today's WSJ, word for word...

"Madison West star Mick Messner, a first-round draft pick of the Madison Capitols, was selected to play for the U.S. Under-17 Select Team which will compete at the Five Nations Tournament next month in Switzerland."

LOL-OUCH

Wonder if he's narrowing down college choices yet. (EDIT: )
                        Last edited by Gurtholfin; 07-15-2015, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          From today's WSJ, word for word...

"Madison West star Mick Messner, a first-round draft pick of the Madison Capitols, was selected to play for the U.S. Under-17 Select Team which will compete at the Five Nations Tournament next month in Switzerland."

LOL-OUCH

Wonder if he's narrowing down college choices yet.
                          Unless something has changed, he committed to the Badgers several months ago:
                          B5Q
                          Madison.com

Comment

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
                            Unless something has changed, he committed to the Badgers several months ago:
                            B5Q
                            Madison.com

Yeah... thanks. I'm not new around here.

I guess I needed to make the text purple or something to indicate sarcasm?

I know the kid personally.

The Wisconsin State Journal either didn't know or chose not to mention that he's a Badger recruit, opting instead to mention the Capitols.

Comment

Or maybe I needed one of these...

Comment

There... fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X