2015 Minnesota State offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2015 Minnesota State offseason

The new center-ice scoreboard was approved by the city council.
    http://mankatofreepresshockey.blogspot.com/
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
      I am watching, waiting, and checking periodically.

And, correction: UNO single game tickets go on sale Monday August 3rd at 10:00 A.M. Central.
      Further correction, 10:00 A.M. on the 4th:

http://mavpuckblog.blogspot.com/2015...ets-go-on.html

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        The new center-ice scoreboard was approved by the city council.
        http://mankatofreepresshockey.blogspot.com/
        I'm assuming when it says "sometime in November" that every effort will be made to have it installed by the Gopher game on the 13th. Full house and a new scoreboard could do a lot to help future ticket sales.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
          I'm assuming when it says "sometime in November" that every effort will be made to have it installed by the Gopher game on the 13th. Full house and a new scoreboard could do a lot to help future ticket sales.
          That's the goal, but Coach Hastings wants it done before the exhibition game.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

word on the street is they are about three weeks behind schedule on the remodel.......

Comment

[QUOTE=7outof10;6189776]word on the street is they are about three weeks behind schedule on the remodel.......[/QUOTE

Really? I heard from a very reliable source that they are on schedule and everything should be done.
              Last edited by MAVS21; 08-22-2015, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 7outof10 View Post
                word on the street is they are about three weeks behind schedule on the remodel.......
                False.
                AF 99

Comment

Just bought tickets for the St. Cloud series. Anybody else going? What does one do with a free Saturday afternoon there?

Comment

Originally posted by StewBickle View Post
                    Just bought tickets for the St. Cloud series. Anybody else going? What does one do with a free Saturday afternoon there?
                    I'll be at the Saturday game, but likely won't make the Friday game. That solves the Saturday afternoon dilemma!

Comment

Originally posted by StewBickle View Post
                      I'll probably be there. There's a decent shopping mall or golf courses are likely still open. I'll probably be in a bar watching college football.
                      AF 99

Comment

I'm hearing record levels of season ticket holders are likely this season. I forgot to mention it, but this year was the highest turnout for the Dan Meyer Blue Line Golf Classic as well.
                        AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          I'm hearing record levels of season ticket holders are likely this season. I forgot to mention it, but this year was the highest turnout for the Dan Meyer Blue Line Golf Classic as well.
                          Do you know when the scoreboard will be in? I've heard Hastings wants it before home opener. The upgrades look pretty sweet!!! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MAVS21 View Post
                            Do you know when the scoreboard will be in? I've heard Hastings wants it before home opener. The upgrades look pretty sweet!!! Thanks
                            Hastings wants it by the opener, but from what I've heard right now, it may not even be here by the time Minnesota comes to town. Should know more in the next week or so.
                            AF 99

Comment

Educated guess.

I assume that MSU shoots twice at the end of the Verizon Wireless Center that has seats behind the goal? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, online, after really looking around for an answer, even.

I am coming to Mankato for both games and I want to make sure I am properly situated when I buy ticket on the 28th.

Its just flat crazy to me you guys aren't putting single game tickets on sale until September 28th. I mean, the season starts on October 9th!

For perspective, single game ticket sales at UNO commenced on August 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
                                Educated guess.

I assume that MSU shoots twice at the end of the Verizon Wireless Center that has seats behind the goal? I can't find the answer to this question anywhere, online, after really looking around for an answer, even.
                                Yes, you are correct. That's the student section end.
                                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Working...
                                X