Dave Hakstol named head coach of Flyers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dave Hakstol named head coach of Flyers

Can't say anything about a NCHC team/player/coach without being accused of butt hurt...
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
      If Flyers' fans don't know who Hakstol is, they must not have been paying any attention at all when he brought his team to Philadelphia for the Frozen Four a year ago.
      That statement only makes sense if Flyers fns actually knew and/or cared about the Frozen Four in general. It would not surprise me if 85% of their fan base had no idea who was even in the Frozen Four, or that it was even there at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Can't say anything about a NCHC team/player/coach without being accused of butt hurt...
        Try not whining about how that NCHC team/player/coach screwed over your team/player/coach and maybe over time wcha fans will lose the title of kings of butthurtland.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          Try not whining about how that NCHC team/player/coach screwed over your team/player/coach and maybe over time wcha fans will lose the title of kings of butthurtland.
          That isn't even why I posted what I did. Try again, skippy.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That's complete bull**** and you know it. You'll never stop saying it, any criticism of anyone in NCHC is automatically butthurt.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              That isn't even why I posted what I did. Try again, skippy.
              That was not a response to your post. Try again, big butthurt blue.

Comment

That's complete bull**** and you know it. You'll never stop saying it, any criticism of anyone in NCHC is automatically butthurt.
                I'm sorry, please tell me more about your unbiased criticisms of the NCHC... You can type that you aren't still butthurt until you are blue in the face but that doesn't make it true.

Comment

No, just criticism from select Tech fans who seemingly whine about the NCHC at every opportunity they can.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I'm sorry, please tell me more about your unbiased criticisms of the NCHC... You can type that you aren't still butthurt until you are blue in the face but that doesn't make it true.
                    And even if I am, that doesn't mean my criticism can't have merit but you'll never believe that so why try...

Comment

Boy, this escalated quickly.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

And even if I am, that doesn't mean my criticism can't have merit but you'll never believe that so why try...
                        So it's sort of like the boy who cried wolf. You do it enough times and no one believes you when you honestly aren't whining. Rather than being upset or frustrated with those people who no longer believe you, perhaps you should be looking inward to discover what lead these people to no longer believe.
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That was not a response to your post. Try again, big butthurt blue.
                          Nah, I've got better things to do than argue with racist twats.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            So it's sort of like the boy who cried wolf. You do it enough times and no one believes you when you honestly aren't whining. Rather than being upset or frustrated with those people who no longer believe you, perhaps you should be looking inward to discover what lead these people to no longer believe.
                            I believe the calling someone butthurt is the cry wolf part of things, not the other way around. But you're all a bunch of trolls so why do I really care what you retards think anyway...

Comment

Is this what constitutes a flamewar in the western threads? This is awful.
                              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

I believe the calling someone butthurt is the cry wolf part of things, not the other way around. But you're all a bunch of trolls so why do I really care what you retards think anyway...
                                There's no need to call names. But you are probably correct since UND fans really have no reason to be posting in a thread that concerns their now former coach. Therefore I would like to apologize to you. I am deeply sorry.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X