Minnesota State Mavericks 2015 off-season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota State Mavericks 2015 off-season

Just because I figure we should have one, and I don't see one.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Re: Minnesota State Mavericks 2015 off-season

When do single game tickets go on sale there?

Me and Mrs. Red Cows will be there to see Purple vs. Red Cows on October 9th & 10th.

Comment

Thoughts on the incoming freshman? I was pretty impressed with Clint Lewis the couple of times I saw him. Not sure what the whole Cornell story is, but he's got good size, decent skater, and showed some offensive skills. I think he can be a very good one.

Anyone else you're excited to see?

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
        Thoughts on the incoming freshman? I was pretty impressed with Clint Lewis the couple of times I saw him. Not sure what the whole Cornell story is, but he's got good size, decent skater, and showed some offensive skills. I think he can be a very good one.

Anyone else you're excited to see?
        I'm excited to watch Steen Cooper and Chandler Madry! Cooper has real good speed and a knack for scoring big goals n he's played with McClure some. Madry has speed, vision, physical and is kind of a late bloomer. It's a balanced class with grit and scoring. Should be a pretty good class! 2016 will even be better! GO MAVS

Comment

Just received a call from Dylan Margonari, thanking me for being a season ticket holder, and encouraging me to re-up next year ( Of course I will.). Classy thing to do, Mavs! Proud of this team, for their accomplishments, but also for how they carry themselves on and off the ice, and how they represent the school!

Comment

And I got a call last night from Carter Foguth.

This team and coach impress me more and more each day, both on and off the ice.

Comment

My call came from Sean flanagan. Good stuff that they're doing. they're building a connection with the community and I think it will pay off in spades.
              Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

A home and home with the Gophers, in addition to the previously announced UNO and SCSU games. Solid schedule and like last year, a chance to find out early what we need to work on.

Comment

Working...
                X