Mike Richter Award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    So it's an MVP award then? I wasn't aware of that, thought it was for the outstanding goalie.
    He was both... Had Zane played in the Atlantic or the big 10 he probably would have broke some records. He was rather unfortunate that he was stuck in the super duper league.

Comment

Re: Mike Richter Award

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
      He was both... Had Zane played in the Atlantic or the big 10 he probably would have broke some records. He was rather unfortunate that he was stuck in the super duper league.
      I'd say Tuuka better start packing his bags, then...how can anyone compare to a God??? Are the Whioux going to play for the Stanley Cup after the Frozen Four is done?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
        I'd say Tuuka better start packing his bags, then...how can anyone compare to a God??? Are the Whioux going to play for the Stanley Cup after the Frozen Four is done?
        Pretty sure I already covered this when I pointed out Rask will be retiring in less than a week when Zane uses the blood of his discarded foes to sign his contract with the Bruins. You gotta read back.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          You gotta read back.
          Oh...sorry. I'll do better next time. BTW, I hope he's better than Subban...

Comment

Oh...sorry. I'll do better next time. BTW, I hope he's better than Subban...
            Well of course he is! He's American! And he loves his grandma! What more can you ask for?
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Nobody's comparing him to God, UND already has Lord Parise, duh. You'd think with all their fancy-pants ivy schools easterners wouldn't be so dense.

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                Nobody's comparing him to God, UND already has Lord Parise, duh. You'd think with all their fancy-pants ivy schools easterners wouldn't be so dense.
                Yeah, but I only went to BU. I wasn't good enough for the Ivy League...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Are they going to present this at the Hobey ceremony?
                  To answer your question, i just received this email from the NCAA, not on the Matthews schedule. So i guess not, maybe between periods?
                  3 - 4 p.m. (approx.) National Championship Teams Autograph Session Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  4 p.m. CCM All-American Teams Announcement Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  Derek Hines Unsung Hero Award Ceremony Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  Tim Taylor National Rookie of the Year Award Ceremony Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  4:20 p.m. Massachusetts Hobey Baker High School Character Award Ceremony Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  4:30 p.m. Hockey Humanitarian Award Ceremony Matthews Arena (Northeastern University)
                  5 p.m. Hobey Baker Memorial Award Ceremony Matthews Arena (North
                  YALE HOCKEY
                  2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    I asked one question - will they present it at the Hobey ceremony? Apologies for thinking a fan of one of the finalists might actually have a clue when it might be awarded.
                    This is from their press release:

The 2015 Mike Richter Award will be presented by its namesake at 11:45 a.m. (ET), on Friday, April 10 at the 2015 NCAA Frozen Four at TD Garden in Boston. The Mike Richter Award annually honors the most outstanding goaltender in NCAA men’s hockey. The announcement will take place in the press conference room just prior to the championship game team news conferences.
                    Originally posted by dicaslover
                    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Thank you MR!
                      YALE HOCKEY
                      2013 National Champions

Comment

The Mike Richter Award is presented by Let's Play Hockey, a hockey newspaper. This is the 2nd Mike Richter Award. Last season was the inaugural award won by Connor Hellebuyck.

About Let’s Play Hockey: In its 43rd season and based in Minneapolis, Let’s Play Hockey is the longest-running hockey newspaper in the U.S., serving the largest hockey market in the nation. Let’s Play Hockey is published 29 times a year - weekly during the hockey season and monthly during the offseason.
                        Mike Richter Award
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Working...
                        X