Shakeup At MN: Lucia Resigns, Cites Family Reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakeup At MN: Lucia Resigns, Cites Family Reasons

Coach Don Lucia has resigned from the University of MN. One of his reasons is that his son, Mario Lucia, is going to sign with the Minnesota Wild. "Now, the whole Lucia family's college careers are finished," he was quoted as saying.

No word on who are the favorites to replace him, but personally, my favorites would be Hastings and Mike G.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...ckey-body.html
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Shakeup At MN: Lucia Resigns, Cites Family Reasons

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Coach Don Lucia has resigned from the University of MN. One of his reasons is that his son, Mario Lucia, is going to sign with the Minnesota Wild. "Now, the whole Lucia family's college careers are finished," he was quoted as saying.

No word on who are the favorites to replace him, but personally, my favorites would be Hastings and Mike G.

http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m...ckey-body.html
    Nice try

Comment

Along the same lines, here's a very accurate quote from the Wisconsin thread a day or two back:

I will admit, I'd rather see WI win a title...

...Feel free to quote that whenever you want.

Originally posted by WiscTJK
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
      Originally posted by Timothy A
      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Wow!!!! I'm sure Maine will be sending the puddin' truck out west to try and get him out of retirement very soon!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          Wow!!!! I'm sure Maine will be sending the puddin' truck out west to try and get him out of retirement very soon!!
          I heard they want to bring Timmay back.
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            I heard they want to bring Timmay back.
            Truth be told there is enough puddin' to pay for co-coaches

Comment

Truth be told there is enough puddin' to pay for co-coaches
              OMG, can that happen, please?

"Alright, let's pull the goalie."
              "No, keep him in for another minute."
              "NOW"
              "No!"

Poor goalie gets confused, an extra skater comes on the ice anyway, and the scene climaxes with both coaches brawling, which sends them onto the ice.
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Wow, must be a lot of shake-ups in the B1G today.

Red annouced he's stepping down and that Mike Babcock will be leaving the Redwings to coach at Michigan.

Does anyone know if Eaves is still the coach at Wisconsin?
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Happy April First to you, too.

Comment

I must have missed something? Whats the deal with you, Maine hockey and puddin'?
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      I must have missed something? Whats the deal with you, Maine hockey and puddin'?
                      C'mon!!!!!!

Comment

A.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I actually just read the first post this morning and went to go talk to someone else at work about this. Had to go back and tell them i was zoomed
                          Originally posted by SJHovey
                          Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                          Originally posted by Brenthoven
                          We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

If the jack bag Whioux fan didn't ruin it, this could have been a lot of fun.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

If the jack bag Whioux fan didn't ruin it, this could have been a lot of fun.
                              Maybe... But on the other hand it can hardly be possible that a jack bag Whioux fan is the smartest one here, can it?
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Working...
                              X