The Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Frozen Four

Holy **** O'Connor. That's going to stick with him forever.
    RPI Pep Band
    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
      Congrats Providence on your first National Championship. What a great back and forth game!

Really feel for O'Connor. Hope he bounces back.
      Yeah, feel awful for O'Connor. Still can't believe that went in. It will take a long time I'm sure for him to get over that, but hopefully he learns a lot from it and comes back a stronger and better goalie. Hate to see a play like that in the biggest game of the season.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I'm surprised Matt O'Connor's gaffe isn't on YouTube yet.
        LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Awesome game, pc couldn't do diddly 5 on 5 until " the goal ". The building turned all pc at that point. great fun
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Never underestimate the power of the Holy Sprit.. Jesus made some saves for PC tonight and let a few trickle in on BU. Lord have mercy! In all truth, the BU goalie sucked tonight, in fact the reality is he has let in ****ters all season and Rodriguiez and Jack have picked him up..but not tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cows View Post
              We lost to the team that won the title. No shame in that. I take a lot of solace in it. Next season can't come soon enough for me.
              Same here--think I'll go with "some consolation" over "a lot of solace."

Congrats to the Friars and especially Coach Steve "Killer" Miller!
              GO DU !!!

Comment

Congrats to the Friars.
                Go BU!

Comment

anyone know if the nchc played a consolation game today?

Great showing by hockey east tonight

Comment

OMG, this news just out of Boston, BU goaile Matt O'Connor noticibly upset as a result of his horrifc play in the NCAA national champinship game, arrived back at campus and jumped directly in front of an MBTA bus on Comm Ave. in front of Marsh Chapel, No worries it went thru his legs! He is fine! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      Awesome game, pc couldn't do diddly 5 on 5 until " the goal ". The building turned all pc at that point. great fun
                      Sounded to me like the building was all PC the whole way.
                      Northeastern Huskies Class of 1998 / BS Chemical Engineering
                      Notre Dame Fighting Irish Class of 2011 / PhD Chemical Engineering

But then again, isn't holding forth on an extreme opinion from a position of complete ignorance what these boards are all about? -- from a BigSoccer post by kerrunch

Britney can't sing. At all. She sounds like a cross between a crackhead chipmunk that had more than a couple beers and a drowning cat. -- DHG on the MTV VMAs

Comment

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
                        the whoooooooole way.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                          OMG, this news just out of Boston, BU goaile Matt O'Connor noticibly upset as a result of his horrifc play in the NCAA national champinship game, arrived back at campus and jumped directly in front of an MBTA bus on Comm Ave. in front of Marsh Chapel, No worries it went thru his legs! He is fine! LOL!
                          Lol!
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                            I'm surprised Matt O'Connor's gaffe isn't on YouTube yet.
                            Deadspin had it up quick.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Craig P. View Post
                              Looking around tonight, saw lots and lots of red but I think the PC fans brought it more than the BU ones did. Plus a lot of us non-PC fans were at the PC pre-game bar and you had UML, Omaha, Denver, Michigan, and others supporting PC which carried over to inside the Garden during the game. With PC being the supposed underdog, many were rooting for them.
                              Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                              Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                              Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X