The Frozen Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Frozen Four

Hak doesn't deserve a national championship because he's rude and he has swastikas on his underwear.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Still can't beat Maine's mark...
      1999: National Champs
      2000: Eliminated by North Dakota (National Champs)
      2001: Eliminated by Boston College (National Champs)
      2002: Eliminated by Minnesota (National Champs)
      2004: Eliminated by Denver (National Champs)
      2006: Eliminated by Wisconsin (National Champs)
      2007: Eliminated by Michigan State (National Champs)
      2009: Eliminated by Boston University (National Champs)
      2010: Eliminated by Boston College (National Champs)

Eight seasons out of 11 eliminated by the eventual national champs.
      ummmmm, 2009 that elimination was in the conference QUARTER FINALS.
      so i supposed the NYJ can claim they were eliminated by the 2015 super bowl champs
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

GPL Tweeter has a clip from the tv showing, of a female UND fan. I wish I could figure out how to post it here. She is saying (and if this isn't exact, it's DARN close, IMO, reading her lips):

"You got to be f*ing sh*ing me, Providence. F* you, Boston."

That second sentence is perfectly clear. The first sentence is a close guess, if not a correct one.

EDIT: UPDATE: A GPL user has correctly lip-read. She says, "I hope you get f*ing crushed by Providence. F* you, Boston."
        Last edited by The Rube; 04-09-2015, 11:55 PM.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I like the clip of und fan giving michigan the finger in 2011

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            I like the clip of und fan giving michigan the finger in 2011
            That's always a classic, too.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

UND fans are very rude just like Hakky sak. Except for Dirty.

Comment

Can we please just stop hearing about how great the NCHC is? The ECAC has won the last two, now this is an all Hockey East final. Omaha was just downright embarrassing, and to hear them talk, they're "even" with North Dakota and were all hyped up to play them. This isn't the 50s and 60s. The East has caught up. There is ZERO question that BU was BY FAR the more talented team. ND came as advertised...four even lines that they rolled, scrappy, gritty never give up. In a vacuum it's easy to see why you are saying they "outplayed BU for large chunks." But what you don't know, because you haven't seen every BU game, is that this happens to us almost EVERY game. We fall asleep. Do I like it? No. Did I like it tonight? No. But here are the facts: BU has seven losses...least in the country. BU has SIX overtime wins. The reality is, they win the game when they have to, and that may be the cause of some of the complacency...they play in spurts, but nobody has stopped them yet when they have to. Period. They're the best team in the country. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                  UND fans are very rude just like Hakky sak. Except for Dirty
                  Haven't read all this stuff and maybe you're talking in jest. ALL of the North Dakota fans I met and talked to were very classy and genuine. They are passionate, but who isn't when it comes to college hockey. It was great talking with them. Congrats on a great season!

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                    Can we please just stop hearing about how great the NCHC is? The ECAC has won the last two, now this is an all Hockey East final. Omaha was just downright embarrassing, and to hear them talk, they're "even" with North Dakota and were all hyped up to play them. This isn't the 50s and 60s. The East has caught up. There is ZERO question that BU was BY FAR the more talented team. ND came as advertised...four even lines that they rolled, scrappy, gritty never give up. In a vacuum it's easy to see why you are saying they "outplayed BU for large chunks." But what you don't know, because you haven't seen every BU game, is that this happens to us almost EVERY game. We fall asleep. Do I like it? No. Did I like it tonight? No. But here are the facts: BU has seven losses...least in the country. BU has SIX overtime wins. The reality is, they win the game when they have to, and that may be the cause of some of the complacency...they play in spurts, but nobody has stopped them yet when they have to. Period. They're the best team in the country. Period.
                    We'll find out on Sat, won't we?

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                      Haven't read all this stuff and maybe you're talking in jest. ALL of the North Dakota fans I met and talked to were very classy and genuine. They are passionate, but who isn't when it comes to college hockey. It was great talking with them.
                      Jockstock is an arse. And he's allegedly in my fanbase. Although, I cannot stand most UND fans. They are jack bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        We'll find out on Sat, won't we?
                        We've already played twice and actually split, but that was a long time ago (October 31 and November 1). A great goalie can steal. But I'm looking at these two teams and I just don't see BU losing. But, yes, we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by chickodd View Post
                          Haven't read all this stuff and maybe you're talking in jest. ALL of the North Dakota fans I met and talked to were very classy and genuine. They are passionate, but who isn't when it comes to college hockey. It was great talking with them. Congrats on a great season!
                          You're an odd chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Jockstock is an arse.
                            Well, I don't know anything about that because we don't see them. I'm just talking about the fans in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
                              You're an odd chick.
                              Actually I'm even.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeChecker View Post
                                The same 2 teams play tomorrow...they lose.
                                What game did you watch? Yes, you hit a couple of posts. You also were handed a goal when you were completely out of the game, 4-1. Nice try, but I don't think so...

Comment

Working...
                                X