• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid but still don't have any FF tix

See title. What gives?
    Thank goodness for advanced technology.

Re: Paid but still don't have any FF tix

On March 13 I received the email below. Do you still use your email from your order?

We have discovered an issue with regards to the shipping address used for your NCAA Men’s Frozen Four tickets that were shipped via UPS 2-day delivery on February 24.
    For any of the tickets that have been returned to TD Garden as undeliverable, the box office staff will redirect those to the correct shipping address.
    The remaining tickets affected by this issue will be reprinted* by TD Garden and shipped via 2-day delivery on Monday, March 23.
    If you have received your tickets, please reply to this email no later than 2 p.m. Eastern time, Tuesday, March 17, and let us know. If you have your tickets in-hand, we will not reprint them. If we do not hear from you by the Tuesday deadline, your tickets will be reprinted.

*Please note that the tickets will be printed on standard NCAA ticket stock. Following the conclusion of the Men’s Frozen Four, we will ship you replacement tickets printed on the commemorative Men’s Frozen Four stock to be kept as keepsakes.

Comment

Re: Paid but still don't have any FF tix

I got the same email. Mine arrived today via Fedex
      Frozen Fours: '86, '88, '90, '91, '92, '93, '95, '96, '98, '00, '01, '03, '04, '05, '09, '14, '15

Walter Brown, Agganis, Boston Garden-old/new, Matthews, McHugh, Kelly Rink, Bright, Tsongas, Lawler, Schneider, Providence CC, Alfond, Tully, Portland CC, Centrum, Whittemore, Snively, Hobey Baker Rink, Lynah, MSG, Gutterson, Houston Field House, Ingalls, Smith rink, Davis Rink, Pepsi Center, Bradley Center, St. Paul CC, Fenway, Mullins, Verizon, Joe Louis, HSBC, Nationwide, Messa, Perrotti.

Comment

Working...
      X