Need help recording 2015 NCAA hockey tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help recording 2015 NCAA hockey tournament

I would like to record every game but with the overlap of game times that is not quite possible. I have determined that I should be able to get 10 of the 12 regional games this upcoming weekend either live or on tape delay. Due to recording other games that are going on at the same time, I will not be recording these two:

Minnesota State vs. RIT, 4 p.m. EDT Saturday, ESPNU
    Miami vs. Providence, 6:30 p.m. EDT Saturday, ESPNU

Will somebody here please record these two games and set up a trade with me? I have a large archive of old games dating back 30+ years. Will trade any three games from my collection in exchange for these two. Thanks!
    National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
    National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Re: Need help recording 2015 NCAA hockey tournament

Assuming ESPN3 archives them as they have in years past i can record on my computer and share them
    BS UMass Lowell 2015
    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
      Assuming ESPN3 archives them as they have in years past i can record on my computer and share them
      Are you able to make DVD copies from the ESPN3 archive? Is the quality as good in the archive as the original broadcast?
      National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
      National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Quality depends on the connection quality, generally highest quality ESPN offers, sometimes I think ESPN3 throttles a bit. I can send you digital copies of the games, I do not have the ability to write DVD's with my current setup. Assuming you have the ability to write DVD's from your computer it should be fine.

Archive broadcast quality is identical to the original broadcast, just no commercials. Still get intermission interviews etc.
        BS UMass Lowell 2015
        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Working...
        X