Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to Early 2015-16 ECAC Women's Hockey Prognostications

Originally posted by clarksoncluck View Post
    I know that this is early but after watching this past weekend, I got excited about next year and throwing out there 2015/16 ECAC predictions:

1st - Clarkson - they are not losing very much and only lose 14 goals of production from their graduating Sr's. Returning Mercer/MacAuley/Bannon/Howe with Ambrose and Fast on D, Tiley in net
    2nd - Harvard - 2 very strong lines of forwards (O'Dench/Parker/Daniels/Heffernan/Laing/Mullens) 4 solid D (including Picard) and they have Maschmeyer.
    3rd - Dartmouth - Not losing too much and their top scorers are all here next year. Watch out for Allen and Stacey.
    4th - Princton - retain most of their key personnel and should make a statement next year
    5th - SLU - Lost some key Sr's including McDonald and Raniwsky
    6th - Quinny - Lost Laden, Kosta, Uden Johansson, Darkangelo
    7th - Yale - Loss of Leonoff could be costly
    8th - Cornell - Loss of Jenner/Saulnier/Fulton but always find a way to compete

Biggest Gainers - Dartmouth and Princton, Biggest drops are Cornell and Quinny.

Just thoughts and too early, but couldn't help myself. Should be on it's own thread.
    I agree. This deserves its own thread.

Re: Way to Early 2015-16 ECAC Women's Hockey Prognostications

Quinnipiac will be gaining Melissa Samoskevich. She will have an immediate impact.

Comment

Working...
    X