Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

For a more happy topic - the Blake Geoffrion Hockey Classic is tonight! Last year's game was a blast, and I expect this year's to be just as good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
      For a more happy topic - the Blake Geoffrion Hockey Classic is tonight! Last year's game was a blast, and I expect this year's to be just as good.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Legit A list? Kaner getting wasted with college girls already?

Comment

J.J. Watt took a couple of penalty shots, pinch-shooting for Burish.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
            Given the recruiting **** show I wonder...could MSOE beat UW consistently at this point? I'd wager in a 7 game series it would be 4-3
            I'd bet Stevens Point could though our goaltender isn't anything special IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
              Kunin is too young. Parsells is a lock. Probably Opilka. Hughes deserves to be picked. Freytag may be a late selection. Stillwell is a sleeper. Anyone else would be a surprise. Malone should be picked but he's already been passed over in one draft.
              Jack Becker could also go today in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                Jack Becker could also go today in the draft.
                Do you happen to know what Freytag's late season injury was, and how that may affect his draft status and play next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  So then I get it free then as I have Charter and they have the BTN in their base package.

I broke down and subscribed to Twitter. I figured with Baggot out and not being able to count of any newspapers at all, and Bucky's 5th Q lacking a hockey reporter now, I am putting my trust in Chuck's limited involvement for the tidbits of gold. Thanks Chuck, we all do really appreciate whatever you contribute.
                  Thanks, a great idea Timothy A. I was associated with Andy's (Chuck's) Twitter account for than 5 years and had great exchanges with him. Beware though, as with what happened to me, Andy(Chuck) Blocked me). So be careful what you say. I never was told the reason when I asked him why he blocked me but he did.

I took it personally. I am a loyal Badger Hockey fan and did not deserve his arbitrary discrimination. Yes he has that right so, just beware and don't get cut off. Andy (Chuck) how many others?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradsz View Post
                    Do you happen to know what Freytag's late season injury was, and how that may affect his draft status and play next year?
                    I honestly can't remember. I don't think it was something that was expected to carry over.

Comment

Opilka goes to the Blues in the 5th Round. Dream come true for a St. Louis kid. Must feel amazing.

Comment

Adam Parsells (San Jose Sharks) and Cameron Hughes (Boston Bruins) were selected in the sixth round.

Comment

Jack Becker to the Boston Bruins in the 7th round.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
                            Thanks, a great idea Timothy A. I was associated with Andy's (Chuck's) Twitter account for than 5 years and had great exchanges with him. Beware though, as with what happened to me, Andy(Chuck) Blocked me). So be careful what you say. I never was told the reason when I asked him why he blocked me but he did.

I took it personally. I am a loyal Badger Hockey fan and did not deserve his arbitrary discrimination. Yes he has that right so, just beware and don't get cut off. Andy (Chuck) how many others?
                            I don't plan on "saying" anything, strictly reading.
                            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Interestingly at the game last night, Oz stood next to Mark Johnson on the white bench for all 3 periods. I think that speaks volumes.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Interestingly at the game last night, Oz stood next to Mark Johnson on the white bench for all 3 periods. I think that speaks volumes.
                                Any exchange between MM and Oz after the game either during or after the handshake?

Comment

Working...
                                X