Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Mike Eaves (.551 win % over 13 yr. career) would need 138 consecutive wins going forward to catch Don Lucia's win % of .644 in last 13 years.
    pretty incredible stat. .551% is terrible for Wisconsin hockey
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Nice to hear Rumpel was able to sign a pro contract with the Sharks after being hung out so much this year. Good luck Joel!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        pretty incredible stat. .551% is terrible for Wisconsin hockey
        Pretty poor when you compare to others:

Bob Johnson .670
        Jeff Sauer .609
        Don Lucia .644 last 13 years
        Dave Hackstol (04 to 14) .621

But no change is needed right Barry?
        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          HOF post.
          Agreed. This made me laugh out loud.
          Go Badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbay97 View Post
            Nice to hear Rumpel was able to sign a pro contract with the Sharks after being hung out so much this year. Good luck Joel!
            That is good news. I would have loved to see what Rumpel could have posted this season if the team in front of him actually scored some goals to take the pressure off and played some defense. No goalie can stop that many awesome scoring chances or stop a 4 on 1.

I thought Elliot had it bad in 06/07 sticking around, but he was in paradise compared to Rumpel. Give him a lot of credit for giving his best given the situation.
            Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
            Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
            Originally posted by UWisco
            It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

I must be suffering from cabin fever...I honestly would prefer Jeff Sauer to Mike Eaves at this point. I NEVER in a million years thought I'd feel that way.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by Greenbay97 View Post
                I am SO happy for Rumps. Hopefully he makes the best of this chance. Is he the only starting goalie in UW history to win back to back league tournaments?
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I must be suffering from cabin fever...I honestly would prefer Jeff Sauer to Mike Eaves at this point. I NEVER in a million years thought I'd feel that way.
                  It does have the feel of the final days of the Barney Rubble era. Like Eaves missing on legacy recruit Boesser, Sauer was missing on Eaves kids. In fairness to Sauer....he never had puppies crap the carpet to the tune of 4 wins.

Comment

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
                    It does have the feel of the final days of the Barney Rubble era. Like Eaves missing on legacy recruit Boesser, Sauer was missing on Eaves kids. In fairness to Sauer....he never had puppies crap the carpet to the tune of 4 wins.
                    So was there any info on why the Eaves kids didn't come to UW? I've always wondered that.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                      So was there any info on why the Eaves kids didn't come to UW? I've always wondered that.
                      Yes they didn't want to play in Sauers style

Comment

Sauer is doing a hell of a job with the sled hockey team! I love watching those guys play.

Comment

Eaves fall on the sword....not likely. I watched this and it just makes me want to scream at the screen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSQA...ature=youtu.be

Yeah I won't boo the players, not ever. It's the coaching staff that has utterly and completely failed.....no matter how much you polish a turd, its still a turd.

you think the Kohl center looked empty last year, wait till next year.
                          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by DoorCtyBadger View Post
                            Yes they didn't want to play in Sauers style
                            Yeah, well I am done watching Eaves dump and not chase style.....
                            Last edited by WiscTJK; 03-27-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oldtyme25 View Post
                              The only thing that Barry seems to care about is $$, so it is incumbent upon the fans to make Barry aware that we are voting with our wallets. It may be the only way to get his attention!!!
                              This is only true if Barry can get a better return here than by taking his investment and putting it in BB and FB. In the end, he may not care that the KC is half empty on Fri/Sat nights if he can take hockey money and reallocate it to the BB and FB programs.

The only way the B1G teams can stay prominent in hockey is if the schools actually make it a priority. Otherwise, you've just become a filler for the BTN, which is what they were looking for.

I applaud the passion and hope you have a better season next year. Our non-conf. schedule is B1G heavy, so I want to see a strong B1G (except U of M. Don't mind seeing them flounder.).

Comment

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
                                Exactly. Sauer had some undisciplined teams and bega to lose recruiting battles but he never embarrassed Wisconsin hockey like Eaves has with a horribly pathetic 4-win season.

Comment

Working...
                                X