Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Sure, he claims 3 degrees, including a PhD. But in reality, it turns out they are all from Minnesota.
    LOL. I wonder if he as a key chain? He may and try to torpedo UW from the inside putting them in seedy disgusting hotels, setting up food poisoning opportunities and finding them infected girls to party with on the road. Eaves should make him burn all his rodentsota labeled clothing in front of the lads before the first rodent/UW tilt.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      Why would any of us read that pro-Minnesota propaganda rag disguised as a hockey publication?

If you did you might actually learn something about hockey.

And learn something about your future star players before they show up on campus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Eaves should make him burn all his rodentsota labeled clothing in front of the lads before the first rodent/UW tilt.
        That would be all that's left of the Wisconsin hockey program to burn.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          ...hmmm...

I'm curious about the new hires and this Johnson kid.
          I hope they work out despite what that would mean for having to endure metaphor mike for the forseeable future.

I'm also quite worried about the perception of the program at this point.

EDIT: chuck, thanks for continuing to add your insight here, it's extremely valuable

I 2nd that. I was afraid we would stop hearing from him.

I just hope the 3 new guys are not "puppets" of the program & coach, and put their own stamps on the team. I'm just ****ing sick & tired of the same ol' same ol'.
          Last edited by MadCityRich; 06-05-2015, 11:11 AM.
          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
            [/B]

I 2nd that. I was afraid we would stop hearing from him.

I just hope the 3 new guys are not "puppets" of the program & coach, and put their own stamps on the team. I'm just ****ing sick & tired of the same ol' same ol'.
            Well, they certainly can't stop the 4 year cycle that the program is stuck on right now. That's something that will take quite a bit of roster corrections to resolve.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Andy Baggot says Troy Ward has accepted the Madison Capitols job. He was who I was referring to last week that would raise a few eyebrows.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                I do wonder what Steve Miller will be up to since he left Providence for "family reasons" to return to Denver (the city) about 10 days ago. He's said that he doesn't have any plans to take any job at this point.

Troy Ward is my eyebrow raiser.
                Looks like Wisko is the winner per Andy Baggot and Chuck is tweeting it too.
                gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                  Andy Baggot says Troy Ward has accepted the Madison Capitols job. He was who I was referring to last week that would raise a few eyebrows.
                  Any word if he interviewed with UW?
                  gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                    Any word if he interviewed with UW?
                    I don't believe so.

Edit: I was told Ward did reach out to Eaves.
                    Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 06-09-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

He's gone thru alot of different jobs over the years....

Comment

I'm here to collect my fabulous prizes!

For me it would have been a bit more of an eyebrow raiser if Ward ended up on the UW staff. I would have really liked to have OZ back, but somewhere in the back of my mind I was always kind of wondering if you ever can really go back? Often times it's tried and the stars just don't align the same and it just doesn't seem to work out the same way. All in all, I'm satisfied with the way things worked out.
                        Originally posted by WiscTJK
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                        Originally posted by Timothy A
                        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Need someone creative to start a new recruiting thread with some catchy name.

This is my lamo try....

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Come play for MM and the PhD of coaches!

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Best puppy trainers east of the Mississippi!
                          Last edited by WiscTJK; 06-09-2015, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            Need someone creative to start a new recruiting thread with some catchy name.

This is my lamo try....

Wisconsin Recruiting Vol. XXXIV: Come play for MM and the PhD of coaches!
                            Already done. http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...-winner-Strand

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                              I always look for the little green arrow, and obviously with the new thread, there wouldn't be any. Yes I am dumb............

Comment

Bittner seems like an intense fellow and an expert in D from reading the press release, just what UW needs to clean up their abhorrent play in the D zone and pk. I thought 10-12 wins was going to be the total next year just based on the influx of talent and experience, but Strand and Bittner make .500 seem like a real possibility. I'm kind of excited about next year now that MM has what seems to be a very competent staff, which we were not sure he was capable of doing. A tip of the hat to MM.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
                                X