Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

This is going to be a disaster........
    gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Do I need to queue up the "half measures " clip from Breaking Bad again?
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

At this point, I might as well apply.

I did coach a team to a Pee Wee state championship.

Probably puts me right in the mix with the other (actually) interested candidates.

Comment

Well, I could apply to be goaltending coach. I have a solid(bwahaha) 10+ years of B league goaltending play.

It's amazing to see that this program could fall so far, so fast. Makes me sad.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            Hope this source is wrong.........I was told Harbinson turned down a MONSTER offer from Wisconsin. I don't have contract details for every assistant in the country, but I'm pretty positive it would have made him the highest paid from the number I was told. Again, just one source and it wasn't a Wisconsin person, so hopefully it's bad info.
            How tall a bridge does one have to jump off of to ensure the landing is fatal?
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Harbinson would have been a great hire but it was always going to be very difficult to get him. (And not just for UW.) I don't know details, but it seems pretty clear he is very well paid in his current position as the President, GM, and HC of Penticton, plus he is on a multi-year contract at least until 2019. When he first signed his current contract they said that it was enough to keep him from fielding any more college and pro offers...

I'd guess it was going to take a monster offer just to get him to even consider it. Ron Vincent and the ownership group definitely want to keep him there, and they have pretty deep pockets as well.

Some day there will be some good news surrounding the program again, just sucks waiting for it to happen.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                How tall a bridge does one have to jump off of to ensure the landing is fatal?
                What a joke, eh? At this point I think they should reach out to stadler and Waldorf, surely they're available? At least then we'd get laughs out of it
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                  At this point I think they should reach out to stadler
                  Agree that this guy could be a real asset to the team.

As things stand currently it does appear the boys will be playing a lot of golf next year.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                    Harbinson would have been a great hire but it was always going to be very difficult to get him. (And not just for UW.) I don't know details, but it seems pretty clear he is very well paid in his current position as the President, GM, and HC of Penticton, plus he is on a multi-year contract at least until 2019. When he first signed his current contract they said that it was enough to keep him from fielding any more college and pro offers...

I'd guess it was going to take a monster offer just to get him to even consider it. Ron Vincent and the ownership group definitely want to keep him there, and they have pretty deep pockets as well.

Some day there will be some good news surrounding the program again, just sucks waiting for it to happen.
                    Wisconsin is going to look really bad if he takes the North Dakota job. They are (likely) making a run at him, not sure if he's seriously considering it or not.
                    Last edited by Chuck Schwartz; 05-21-2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                      Wisconsin is going to look really bad if he takes the North Dakota job. They are (likely) making a run at him, not sure if he's seriously considering it or not.
                      You've got that right. With former badger Ron Vincent as his boss it would be even worse if fh ends up at nodak, that would confirm for me a great number of alumni have turned on eaves...

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

You've got that right. With former badger Ron Vincent as his boss it would be even worse if fh ends up at nodak, that would confirm for me a great number of alumni have turned on eaves...
                        If he ends up at North Dakota I think it has more to do with Harbinson's decision than Vincent pushing him there. Vincent wants him to stay in Penticton but if he was leaving for a college job would much rather have him in Madison.

Comment

Unfortunately for Wisconsin, the biggest influence on the 2 recruits right now is Vees assistant Nick Fuher. Great coach. NoDak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnieb View Post
                            Unfortunately for Wisconsin, the biggest influence on the 2 recruits right now is Vees assistant Nick Fuher. Great coach. NoDak.
                            Watch this assistant goes to nodak and brings fabbro and jost with him. Badger nation melts down and nodak wins title #8 with jost, fabbro and boeser, and in their first season with the new coach. Badger nation then goes defcon 1
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 05-21-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Watch this assistant goes to nodak and brings fabbro and jost with him. Badger nation melts down and nodak wins title #8 with jost, fabbro and boeser, and in their first season with the new coach. Badger nation then goes defcon 1
                              I think a lot if not most on here are already at defcon 1.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                                I think a lot if not most on here are already at defcon 1.
                                I am for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X