Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
    Like Jost & Fabbro's dads?
    Hey, it worked for Danny Manning.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by DPlaya View Post
      Like Jost & Fabbro's dads?
      What if Jost and Fabbro were player/assistant coaches?
      Originally posted by dicaslover
      Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
      Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        What if Jost and Fabbro were player/assistant coaches?
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          This is how I've felt the past 5 years.
          Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
          Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
          Originally posted by UWisco
          It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
            I'm not dead. I'll still pop in with some recruiting scoops if I can. Just won't be writing articles any more.
            That is awesome news on both fronts. The recruiting tidbits are "gold, Jerry, Gold!"

So the application deadline is 4/27 I do believe. At that point what can Eaves do, hire right away?
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

So the application deadline is 4/27 I do believe. At that point what can Eaves do, hire right away?
              Unless he already has decided I would think there's a very good chance it comes sometime after the AHCA (American Hockey Coaches Association) meetings in Naples, FL April 29-May 2nd.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Sounds like Kunin won his appeal and will be at Wisconsin next year.

Comment

Sounds like Kunin won his appeal and will be at Wisconsin next year.
                  First good news with this program in a while. Let the rebuilding continue...

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
                    First good news with this program in a while. Let the rebuilding continue...
                    This is good news, the 2nd line will be made entirely up of freshman. Malone, Freytag and Kunin.
                    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                    Originally posted by UWisco
                    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

I'm not dead. I'll still pop in with some recruiting scoops if I can. Just won't be writing articles any more.
                      I'm glad you'll still be lurking "aboot". Just wanted to thank you for everything you've done, especially for us. There are many posters here (and other sites) who I respect; indeed you are one. Someday we may meet and we will discuss the best game on earth over some foamy orange drinks. (I just hope the bull**** detectors won't be working.)
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Eaves contract not extended... http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/301250051.html

Unfortunately still employed by UW....
                        gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                          Eaves contract not extended... http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/301250051.html

Unfortunately still employed by UW....
                          Big ****ing deal. A contract that runs until 2019 wasn't extended. It's NOT ridiculous that contracts are extended, but it's ridiculous that you extend a contract that is already out there 4 years.

Jeez, I hope no feelings were hurt.

*The money I'm saving by not buying season tickets is already in a "hockey slush" fund to see the NHL in St. Paul, Chicago, and hopefully Nashville when I visit MCR Jr in Louisville........a double road trip. The U.W. hockey program won't miss my money in particular, but it looks like there are thousands more jumping the sinking ship.*
                          Last edited by MadCityRich; 04-24-2015, 04:54 PM.
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Kunin...great He'll at least push one guy that isn't a D1 player at a place like Wisconsin out of the lineup. Unfortunately, that still leaves a solid handful of that kind of guy with a regular spot unless Eaves pulls some miracle recruits.

Eaves contract (non)extension....just another move that undercuts Eaves and makes you wonder why retain him in the first place if you are going to handicap him?

Seems the school is missing my Badger Fund donation....lots of email reminders. To bad they weren't more proactive and field a hockey team worth of financial support more often then every 3rd or 4th year.

Comment

good news on Kunin. Although they're still a solid 6-7 guys short (possibly more) of being competitive with the top 10 week in and week out IMO.

W/the NHL playoffs on I'm not missing UW hockey at all like I normally do. Of course it's because the UW team is floundering, and has basically floundered for 20+ years now and they're not making a strong enough effort to improve. But we know all of that. So for now: Wisconsin Hockey? Did somebody say something about hockey in Madison?

Oh...ok
                              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                and hopefully Nashville when I visit MCR Jr in Louisville........a double road trip.
                                If you come down when they're playing the Islanders, I might join you there when I drive up from Atlanta next year.
                                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Working...
                                X