Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

When I saw the thing about the switch from Adidas to Under Armour (has this been confirmed?), I just thought about sweatshops.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

http://wisconsin.247sports.com/Bolt/...rmour-36753672
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        What is the deal with Under Armour you are talking about?

It's great to see WI born and bred Ross Mauermann win the title Saturday with Providence. He ended up with 112 points in his career, averaged 28 pts a year. And he ended up one of their Captains. He outscored the much more highly touted Labate every year. I know recruiting is not an exact science, but based on his scoring @ Providence, he would have been a solid player for UW. If I recall correctly, Eaves did not offer him anything.
        Literally zero schools offered him anything. He did not have one offer. He had to talk Providence into letting him walk on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          Literally zero schools offered him anything. He did not have one offer. He had to talk Providence into letting him walk on.
          Interesting that if PU doesn't hire Nate Leaman when they did, perhaps Mauermann never plays D-1 Hockey.
          Originally posted by WiscTJK
          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
          Originally posted by Timothy A
          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Good for him.
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Did he work in a steel mill before going to college? Oh wait, that's Rudy.
              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Yawn.

Was a half-measure and we're stuck with more of the same.

I went to one game last season that I actually paid for, which is a 22 year low - since I moved here.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf the red View Post
                  he should have wrote it on toilet paper so i would have some use for what he said.

maybe ben eaves should have been there on friday. I was embarrassed at how small the crowd was for the last friday of the season, especially since it wasn't spring break.
                  boom!
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Yawn.

Was a half-measure and we're stuck with more of the same.

I went to one game last season that I actually paid for, which is a 22 year low - since I moved here.
                    Wait a minute... so you're saying for the previous 21 years you went to games?

Now I happen to know that in the last 21 years the Badgers never had less than 13 wins.

This year you stop going. This year they only win 4.

I think it's pretty clear what's going on here...
                    Originally posted by WiscTJK
                    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                    Originally posted by Timothy A
                    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Screw raising money for an ad in the newspaper, a kickstarter to raise money to bring back Oz seems like a better idea.

Comment

Screw raising money for an ad in the newspaper, a kickstarter to raise money to bring back Oz seems like a better idea.
                        I would put in a few bucks to be put towards the legal fees to have him re-name his kids Walker and Texas Ranger.
                        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

ASU announced it's schedule for next year: http://pac-12.com/mens-ice-hockey/sc...50801-20160730

Halloween and the night before. Hoping for a split.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            Wait a minute... so you're saying for the previous 21 years you went to games?

Now I happen to know that in the last 21 years the Badgers never had less than 13 wins.

This year you stop going. This year they only win 4.

I think it's pretty clear what's going on here...
                            Very clear. Now I can finally explain to my mom - who has been yammering non stop about what the ****** is wrong with the Badgers - what the cause of the problem is. :-)
                            Go Badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by TUSCHWI View Post
                              Very clear. Now I can finally explain to my mom - who has been yammering non stop about what the ****** is wrong with the Badgers - what the cause of the problem is. :-)
                              It's all your fault.........SIEVE!

Just email JK and tell him you have everything under control. Then take out a full page add so the rest of the UW fans know the problem is solved.

Comment

Originally posted by Innova View Post
                                ASU announced it's schedule for next year: http://pac-12.com/mens-ice-hockey/sc...50801-20160730

Halloween and the night before. Hoping for a split.
                                Holy Crap.....how appropriate. I don't want to freak out negatively until I see who MM hires to rehab him and the lads.

Thinking back, the fact UW lost to that D5 team early in the year in the scrimmage was a little more meaningful than was thought or hoped.

Comment

Working...
                                X