Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Ship

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by WiscDC View Post
    Eaves and Shuchuck are at the Saints-Capitols game, for anyone who cares.

Also, I brought a giant banner that says, "Et tu, Keegan?" At the very least, the Saints players noticed it. Some Saints fans didn't get it.
    Hahahaha, classic! I would bet someone had to google it in the locker room.

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey Vol. XXXIII: A Fanbase Gets Smarter When All The Idiots Jump Shi

Originally posted by bucky15 View Post
      Nic made a wise move in his personal development to leave last year. To be part of this sinking ship this year would have set him back. He made a good personal business move to bolt.
      This. Anybody who thought he should stay is being selfish. If the team would have been a contender I have no doubt Nic would've stayed. He saw the puppies **** the carpet, errr the writing on the wall.

Also, thanks WiscTJK for that UNO post. It just makes me more mad. Now it's time to take out frustrations; go out and rake and fertilize the brown lawn, so I call yell at people to get off of it.
      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Only doing this twice:

It's a Great Day for Bouncy Ball!!!

Beat Kentucky!
        Originally posted by WiscTJK
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.
        Originally posted by Timothy A
        Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Hockey thread,,yes,,but

BIG win for the Badgers!!!!!
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wisko mcbadgerton View Post
            only doing this twice:

it's a great day for bouncy ball!!!

beat kentucky!

yes
            GO DU !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
              Hockey thread,,yes,,but

BIG win for the Badgers!!!!!
              Frank the Tank is legit
              Lowell Forever
              Forever Lowell

Comment

• CLUTCH.. huge. :-)
                Congratulations!
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Badger hoops - 5 wins in the tournament. Badger hockey - 4 wins in the season. Mind boggling

Comment

Congrats guys!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                      yes
                      38-1
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Great game! Congrats!

Comment

Thanks all!

That was fun.

One more to go.

Comment

• Looks like quite the Fire Mike Eaves rally going on in Madtown right now. I give them credit...I figured they'd be busy watching a former DIII coach lead the hoops team to a win on the grandest stage of all.
                            I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Is there another DIII scrimmage on tap for next year? If so, break it. The possible negative outcome heavily outweighs any positives.
                              never up, never in!

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                                badger hoops - 5 wins in the tournament. Badger hockey - 4 wins in the season. Mind boggling
                                post of the year DECADE!!
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X