FF ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF ticket question

So.. I'm kind of a rookie when it comes to buying frozen four tickets.. I've only attended one frozen four, in Denver and my Dad purchased the tickets back then. My question is, are the price of the tickets going to go down on re-sale sites and the NCAA ticket exchange? They seem kind of ridiculously high. Also, if my team happens to make it can I get tickets through them? Final question, have all of the tickets been released yet?

Thank you for your help.

Re: FF ticket question

The price on the street will depend in part on who makes it to the FF, if it's BU BC or Harvard the price will be higher because demand will be high. If you have season tickets for one of the teams you may be able to get tickets through the school. Under the current priority system you have to preorder the tickets in October, long before you know who'll be playing, so it's safe to say some people order tickets knowing they won't travel to the games unless their team makes it. Location of the tournament may make a difference too, the demand for tickets in Tampa may be lower or people with lower priority numbers will be able to get tickets simply because a lot of people with high numbers may not order because they know they won't be going. Last year in Philly there were lots of people selling tickets to the games at face value. This site forbids selling tickets above face value but there are other sources.

Comment

Re: FF ticket question

Thanks for the info. I will try and get them through my team if they make it there as I believe they offer to season ticket holders. I'm guessing it won't be super competitive either as my teams fans are known for NOT traveling well.. Ha.

Comment

Working...
      X