East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

I bought my tickets 3 months ago, deciding I'd rather drive 10 miles than 80. Life is good! Carry on.
    Originally posted by mookie1995
    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Wow!! Did that work out for you. SHould be a great weekend for you. Hey I might even be there too

Comment

All the bandwagon jumping knuckleheads from Schneider will be showing up.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
        I don't think PC had a legit sell out all year...There was always open seats in the building.
        Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
          what's that anyway? 6?

13?
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
            I don't think PC had a legit sell out all year...There was always open seats in the building.
            And it's not a big rink to begin with but I'm happy with the recent renovations. It was just a pain getting in and out of the building or going to the bathroom.

That being said BC lucked out staying east but easily could be a one and done team this year. If they win even 1 game that is an accomplishment in itself IMO. They just don't have the horses this year to make a run but strange things happen sometimes. Demko needs to play like a Jimmy Howard for BC to have a chance at a run. Ironic that Denver beat Maine that year and DU pulled it out with Maine on a 6 on 3 at the end I believe. Now BC draws DU by coincidence.
            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

I'm happy with this bracket. We stay local, we get to play a team that we've already beaten that had to travel all the way from Colorado, and then we get to play a team famous for its fails in big games. #BCFrozen4
              1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Fairly happy with the draw DENVER got. I'm not really afraid of BC like I was last year and as the higher scoring team in the regional, if we get good goaltending from our now more experienced freshman (which I'm not optimistic about) we are headed to Boston.

P.S. If DENVER gets into the frozen four, I'll buy your tickets off you BC fans.
                Last edited by Riz; 03-22-2015, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
                  I'm happy with this bracket. We stay local, we get to play a team that we've already beaten that had to travel all the way from Colorado, and then we get to play a team famous for its fails in big games. #BCFrozen4
                  Miami missing one their best players, playing in providence against a potentially hot goaltender smells like upset to me...

Comment

John Buccigross and Barry Melrose will call the action in the East Regional and the Frozen Four. Quint Kessenich will be the reporter with Buccigross and Melrose at both.
                    #cawlidge hockey
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                      Miami missing one their best players, playing in providence against a potentially hot goaltender smells like upset to me...
                      Barber is questionable too...

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        John Buccigross and Barry Melrose will call the action in the East Regional and the Frozen Four. Quint Kessenich will be the reporter with Buccigross and Melrose at both.
                        #cawlidge hockey
                        Thank god I will be at the game instead!

Comment

Has there been any published discount codes for tickets to this regional?
                          GO CATS GO!

2013 U20 Gold Medal
                          2010 U20 Gold Medal
                          USA HOCKEY
                          1996 World Cup Champions
                          2010 & 2002 Olympic Silver Medal
                          2004 U20 Gold Medal
                          U18 Gold '09, '06 & '05
                          WNT 2008 & 2009 World Champions

Comment

It seems Eagle fans have forgotten the beat down BC dished out against Denver last year in Worcester.
                            Unfortunately, I doubt Denver has forgotten. It's gonna be a rock fight.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              It seems Eagle fans have forgotten the beat down BC dished out against Denver last year in Worcester.
                              Unfortunately, I doubt Denver has forgotten. It's gonna be a rock fight.
                              Remember Montgomery losing his $hit and throwing out a 5 Fbomb tirade from the bench in a quiet Centrum last year because York had the audacity to put his first line on the ice with 9 mins left in that beatdown (OMG the horror)? There is no doubt he will run it up if he gets the chance.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                              X