Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Bad non-call at the end of the BC-Denver game. Blatant trip and Buci and the Mullet had no clue what Jerry was so upset about.
    could have just typed this.

Comment

I cringe whenever I hear Buccigross and Melrose. They typically get the eastern regional as well, so it's hard to avoid them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        injuries killed Harvard. when healthy they throtled them
        Harvard very dangerous tean with blackwell and mcnally back. sleeper
        BC going to get spanked by Denver. hope not but thats my thought. was dead wrong on st lawrence, hope so here. would be fun to see bc fans out in parking lot unloading tickets
        I will take those 4 for 75 cents please
        thank you

you have 8, ok, all 8 for $5. ,but you have to throw in parking

Comment

I'm here. Lighting is fine. Good crowd. I blame ESPN.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Looks like your game is starting online. Midwest matchup 1-1 with 8 left. Cpuld be going to OT. At least it's not lacrosse.
            Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
            ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              Viva l'alliance!!

And how the Hell is Voss even reffing one of these games. He is horrible!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Viva l'alliance!!

And how the Hell is Voss even reffing one of these games. He is horrible!
                When I saw refs blowing it like that, I thought "please don't be Hockey East." Then I knew it was Voss.
                ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                  When I saw refs blowing it like that, I thought "please don't be Hockey East." Then I knew it was Voss.
                  I just don't get how they think he is worthy. He blew it in the 1/4s at BU, was horrible at the Gaaaahden last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    I just don't get how they think he is worthy. He blew it in the 1/4s at BU, was horrible at the Gaaaahden last weekend.
                    Friends in low places?

Comment

RIT beats Mankato.

Comment

RIT beats Mankato.
                        Not that surprised. WCHA exposed.

Comment

No fair, Providence. You get to wear black in -- what I can only assume by my television set -- is a blackened-out arena. You have the stealth advantage!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                            No fair, Providence. You get to wear black in -- what I can only assume by my television set -- is a blackened-out arena. You have the stealth advantage!
                            they are not having the advantage at the moment

Comment

they are not having the advantage at the moment
                              Are you invoking the alliance?
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riz View Post
                                Not that surprised. WCHA exposed.
                                But?!?!?!? They were awesome!!! Top overall seed and all!
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X