X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Congrats to PC!
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Page 45 of the rule book:

Any contact directly with the player’s head and neck area must be
      penalized with a major penalty and a game misconduct or disqualification.
      A player delivering a check to an unsuspecting and vulnerable player puts
      themselves in jeopardy of being penalized under this rule
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
        Hea>nchc
        Yep base that off one game over the course of the season and a questionable call. Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
          Fiver, he also left his feet during the hit. Shades of the O'Neil hit in Bridgeport a few years ago against UMD.
          Show us where he left his feet. O'Neil hit Hendrickson high after he elbowed Faulk in the back of the head.

Comment

Did that actually happen?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              I figured you'd be here soon enough.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Riz View Post
                Yep base that off one game over the course of the season and a questionable call. Seems legit.
                He's basing it on two Hockey East teams in the Frozen Four that defeated NCHC teams to get there. And the fact that there were six teams in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  yes. the ref's gave you guys the game to make boston garden happy (that seems to be a reoccurring theme on the board here )
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
                    what a wknd.. knocking off Denver & Miami..
                    very glad for you guys. Go Hockey East!..
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    Always bullish on the future.
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      Page 45 of the rule book:
                      So basically they are rewarding players for playing with their head down?? In fact you should play with you head low and stuck out in a big game and hope you get gifted a major. Hell, any check by a big player on a smaller player could be to the head.

Comment

Congrats to the Friars! Great 2 games played to take out Miami and DU.....nice to see 2 Hockey East schools and neither be BC!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          He's basing it on two Hockey East teams in the Frozen Four that defeated NCHC teams to get there. And the fact that there were six teams in the tournament.
                          Oh sorry, TWO games that were basically decided by a goal each. Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            well remember bu won on a questionable call as well
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Riz View Post
                              So basically they are rewarding players for playing with their head down?? In fact you should play with you head low and stuck out in a big game and hope you get gifted a major. Hell, any check by a big player on a smaller player could be to the head.
                              *Nods head* I know. I'm fully aware of what you're saying. But that kind of hit is exactly what the NCAA is trying to take out of the game, for better or worse. I'm just showing everyone what is in the rule book about a hit like what we saw tonight.

I have no dog in this fight. My team went out last weekend in their conference tournament.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• What a good deal Providence got though. First had to have things go there way to even make the tournament. Then as the 15th overall seed, they get moved to their hometown when they weren't even hosting. Took advantage of a very good situation. Kudos.

That second PC goal was a good one though. Talk about patience.

Comment

Working...
                                X