East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Good Luck to PC vs Denver, great game tonight vs Miami.

Miami has been snake bitten by HE in the NCAAs. BC and BU and now PC has beaten them.

Again knocked out again by a HE team in the NCAAs )
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

Anyone know if 3 Extra Attacker goals is an NCAA record? I've seen 2 EAs a few times; most notably in Frozen Four action in 2001 & 2009. But can't recall another instance of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
        Anyone know if 3 Extra Attacker goals is an NCAA record? I've seen 2 EAs a few times; most notably in Frozen Four action in 2001 & 2009. But can't recall another instance of 3.
        Or how about going this long with and empty net without being scored upon.
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
        ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
          Or how about going this long with and empty net without being scored upon.
          I'm surprised they won since Gillies didn't score!
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            He let the other guys have all the fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
              I was PRAYING for him to do so. I wanted to see this forum explode.

Comment

I was hoping for a long clear by him hitting the open net......just for Zlax

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                  I was hoping for a long clear by him hitting the open net......just for Zlax
                  Zlax would whine that he didn't hit the top corner.
                  Providence College
                  National Champions

Save the Fighting Sioux!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Netman View Post
                    Zlax would whine that he didn't hit the top corner.
                    Brian's cry'in no matter what.
                    Originally posted by mookie1995
                    bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                    Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                    Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Just a suggestion; could somebody in Providence turn the rest of the arena lights on?
                      Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                        Just a suggestion; could somebody in Providence turn the rest of the arena lights on?
                        Seriously!! What is up with that??
                        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Seriously!! What is up with that??
                          Looks like Disney on Ice.

Comment

So... I guess we know who are the one's that watch the hockey and who are the one's that watch the peeps, eh?
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Anyone have a working Denver audio link?

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                                Everyone is playing in the same arena so no big deal

Comment

Working...
                                X