East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: East Regional-Miami University, Denver, Boston College, Providence

Reasonably sure BU never beat Miami 4-1 in overtime.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
    -Blackadder
    "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
    -Casablanca
    "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
    -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Are you invoking the alliance?
      Viva l'Alliance !!!!11!!!!!!!

Comment

It's always fun to see Providence rattle other teams. Miami may as well pack their bags now if they keep this up.

Comment

Is being a hack part of Rico's brotherhood?
          This space for sale.

Comment

• 2009 still in the heads
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

So Miami was able to avoid having to face another Boston team (again), but... Providence.

Miami fans must think the NCAA hates them. I don't know if I can disagree with them.
              Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
                So Miami was able to avoid having to face another Boston team (again), but... Providence.

Miami fans must think the NCAA hates them. I don't know if I can disagree with them.
                Not trying to be too critical, but at the same time if they were really an elite championship team they wouldn't be making excuses and letting some unfavorable draw get to their head and get blown out as result which I think could be the case hearing how much Blasi has been *****ing about it. Also IIRC, they are a bunch of goons
                I wanna go fast!

Comment

Originally posted by UMD21 View Post
                  Not trying to be too critical, but at the same time if they were really an elite championship team they wouldn't be making excuses and letting some unfavorable draw get to their head and get blown out as result which I think could be the case hearing how much Blasi has been *****ing about it. Also IIRC, they are a bunch of goons
                  Everyone in a state not bordering the Atlantic Ocean and south of Massachusetts is, by definition, a Western team, and thus, are automatically goons.
                  ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

PC's inability to score on an empty net is bordering on comical right now.

Comment

And Miami is down by 1.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Holy Crap!!! 6-5!!!!
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Didn't Miami already have a goal called off? I thought they made it 6-4 a while ago, but then it was 6-3, then 6-4... now 6-5. Maybe these refs really do hate Miami
                          I wanna go fast!

Comment

• Cmon Friars!.. you're gonna give Jon a heart attack.. get it together..
                            GO NU HOCKEY
                            Always bullish on the future.
                            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

This game is freaking crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                                Cmon Friars!.. you're gonna give Jon a heart attack.. get it together..
                                I dunno. Would this be Miami exorcising all their playoff demons if they come back?

Comment

Working...
                                X