SCSU vs. Miami: NCHC Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU vs. Miami: NCHC Championship

SCSU beat top ranked UND 3-1, Miami embarrassed Denver (was too drunk to remember the score... 6-3 maybe?) and for the 3rd year in a row they meet in the playoffs. SCSU looking to avenge a first round sweep at home last year, Miami probably still hasn't gotten over SCSU ending their season in the NCAA regional Championship
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU vs. Miami: NCHC Championship

I wouldn't really be saying Miami embarrassed DENVER when the game was a one goal game in the 3rd period, despite how terrible DU played. Anyway, Miami wins 4-2

Comment

Credit to Miami for killing off the 11 minutes of penalties without allowing a goal. I was surprised the boarding in the 3rd? period was only a minor though. SCSU really struggled to set up on the PP after the first one that led to the goal.

Comment

Congratulations to the Redhawks on winning in the NCHC tourney! The team put together two very strong games in Minny and are poised to make it back to the FF. Here's hoping DU can win their first game and have a shot at a rematch next weekend.
        Go Pioneers!

Comment

Working...
        X