Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Eversport AH games at a later date / time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch Eversport AH games at a later date / time?

Hi there,

I have purchased Atlantic Hockey games both single and season / play-off passes, the one thing that makes things difficult is not having the option on the site for viewing at a more convenient time as schedules allows. Other service providers with your subscription would allow on demand viewing of past games, unfortunately Eversport does not for whatever reason.

Seeing I currently watch through logging in through my MacBook, is there a method that I could employ to record a game for watching at a later time? Seeing I may or may not be home on any given night is there a way for me to PVR the event for later viewing?

What do other people do to solve this?

Thank you so much for any help, my goal is to watch more games however at a more appropriate time due to life obligations.

Re: Watch Eversport AH games at a later date / time?

Originally posted by Ballroomblitz View Post
    Hi there,

I have purchased Atlantic Hockey games both single and season / play-off passes, the one thing that makes things difficult is not having the option on the site for viewing at a more convenient time as schedules allows. Other service providers with your subscription would allow on demand viewing of past games, unfortunately Eversport does not for whatever reason.

Seeing I currently watch through logging in through my MacBook, is there a method that I could employ to record a game for watching at a later time? Seeing I may or may not be home on any given night is there a way for me to PVR the event for later viewing?

What do other people do to solve this?

Thank you so much for any help, my goal is to watch more games however at a more appropriate time due to life obligations.
    I believe you can view archived games on evernote. Not sure what "passes" you need to purchase for that.

http://eversport.tv/ice-hockey/atlantic-hockey
    On the right, click on Archived (instead of upcoming).
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Re: Watch Eversport AH games at a later date / time?

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
      I believe you can view archived games on evernote. Not sure what "passes" you need to purchase for that.

http://eversport.tv/ice-hockey/atlantic-hockey
      On the right, click on Archived (instead of upcoming).
      Thank you for the information, the EverSport site is so user unfriendly it is tough to imagine how they stay in business.

Normally I need to wait till just prior to the live event, then I can press the buy button or whatever and it allows you to login, purchase a pass or subscription, and view.

When I press the archive button, then hit the re-play button it doesn't give me a login button it just leaves me at the same page. When I navigate to a login page then it says my username isn't in the database, which is strange as I have a valid subscription and receipt from them for the play-offs. The site will not send me another password connected to my e-mail, so I will wait till I get home and barring a solution will e-mail them and find out the issue.

I have used alternate service providers for other leagues and they are set up much better.

Thanks for the information however, I will follow up tonight.

Comment

Working...
      X