LSSU Lakers 2015 off-season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2015 off-season thread

College Hockey News did a short interview with our newest recruit, Ashton Calder:

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...or_recruit.php

Comment

Congratulations to future Laker Owen Headrick for being MVP for the NOJHL playoffs with the Thunderbirds winning the NOJHL championship tonight.
      LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
        Congratulations to future Laker Owen Headrick for being MVP for the NOJHL playoffs with the Thunderbirds winning the NOJHL championship tonight.

Congratulations Owen !!
        BLEED BLUE

Comment

We've received an NLI from CJ Hayes. My guess is that may be the last NLI for the current signing period, although if anyone leaves early for the pros that could change things.

Kudos to Owen Headrick.

Comment

This thread has been quiet for some time so here goes nothing:

GO LAKERS!!!!

Comment

Laker on !!
              BLEED BLUE

Comment

Coaches Convention starts Wednesday in Naples. I wonder if the Rules Committee will come up with any changes for the upcoming season.

Comment

The WCHA conference composite schedule will come out next Monday on May 4. We should know all of our schedule by then with the expection of the Michigan State series.

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                    The WCHA conference composite schedule will come out next Monday on May 4. We should know all of our schedule by then with the expection of the Michigan State series.
                    Aside from the WCHA schedule, do you think we'll have maybe 3 more home games next season than this past one? 2 with Arizona State and 1 with the Under 18 team?
                    Last edited by Bill; 04-27-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Aside from the WCHA schedule, do you think we'll have maybe 3 more home games next season than this past one? 2 with Arizona State and 1 with the Under 18 team?
                      Yes, plus 1 more as part of the home and home non-conference series with Northern.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                        Yes, plus 1 more as part of the home and home non-conference series with Northern.
                        Yep, so that will make it at least 18 home games. I'm not sure if there will be any Canadian exhibition games at home this coming year or not.

Comment

Mitch Hults (94 birth date) has switched his commitment from Minnesota to the Lakers. His younger brother Cole (98 birth date) has also committed to the Lakers. This sounds like a big pickup for the Lakers.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/coll...ate-commitment

Comment

Thanks for the updates on the recruits, Bill. The Hults brothers look like great additions to the Laker program. I thank maybe some of these recruits are being enticed by the opportunity to earn a fair amount of playing time as freshman, especially on special teams.

I'm far from a great photographer, but here is my album from the LSSU 2014-15 season: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123265...7646474060793/

Comment

Lakers press release for Spring signings is already out:

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...ng_Release_NLI

Comment

Originally posted by RealLaker94 View Post
                                Thanks for the updates on the recruits, Bill. The Hults brothers look like great additions to the Laker program. I thank maybe some of these recruits are being enticed by the opportunity to earn a fair amount of playing time as freshman, especially on special teams.

I'm far from a great photographer, but here is my album from the LSSU 2014-15 season: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123265...7646474060793/
                                Nice pictures RealLaker94.

Comment

Working...
                                X