Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Semifinal -- #2 BC vs. #3 Harvard: Oh, hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Semifinal -- #2 BC vs. #3 Harvard: Oh, hello.

hi
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Re: NCAA Semifinal -- #2 BC vs. #3 Harvard: Oh, hello.

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
    hi
    Rinks 5 miles apart, but will travel 1000 plus miles to play each other.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
      If I remember BC crushed Harvard by 10 earlier this year, think about traveling 1000 plus miles to repeat that. We have tickets so I hope they are the early game so I don't have to hurry to the rink.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
        If I remember BC crushed Harvard by 10 earlier this year, think about traveling 1000 plus miles to repeat that. We have tickets so I hope they are the early game so I don't have to hurry to the rink.
        I assume Minnesota as the 1 seed earned the early game... I hope so, we're landing at 1:45pm on Friday

Comment

I really hope that the Crimson women read your post. Not that we need additional motivation but bringing up that game will only fuel the fire.

Comment

I assume Minnesota as the 1 seed earned the early game... I hope so, we're landing at 1:45pm on Friday
            We were the #1 seed two years ago and I'm pretty sure we played the second semifinal anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Skate79 View Post
              I really hope that the Crimson women read your post. Not that we need additional motivation but bringing up that game will only fuel the fire.
              I think the motivation factor has been canceled out with Harvard ending BC's undefeated season.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                Why don't you guys volunteer to play somewhere out there (Matthews maybe?) and just have the winner fly out and you can show highlights on the scoreboard. The NCAA would be happy, because they could save another flight, and really, that's the only objective in this whole tournament.
                "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
                  We were the #1 seed two years ago and I'm pretty sure we played the second semifinal anyway.
                  I never agree with anything you post these days. Now I see why; you're always wrong.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                    I never agree with anything you post these days. Now I see why; you're always wrong.
                    It happens occasionally. I'm blaming the fact that I have a job now.

Comment

BC/Harvard will be the late game, confirmed via Twitter and NCAA.com

Comment

I think the motivation factor has been canceled out with Harvard ending BC's undefeated season.
                        Not sure about that. This is the Frozen Four. And BC is a rival and measuring stick. Ending BC's undefeated season was a nice add-on but winning the Beanpot was the objective.

Comment

Not sure about that. This is the Frozen Four. And BC is a rival and measuring stick. Ending BC's undefeated season was a nice add-on but winning the Beanpot was the objective.
                          What I'm saying is, if Harvard's "motivation" was revenge for the 10 goals BC scored on them, then BC's "motivation" to get revenge on Harvard for losing the Beanpot and their undefeated season will certainly be as strong.

Comment

If getting your fanny kicked by 9 goals is not motivation to do better than my lame-*** comment probably is not going to light a fire. If it does I'm OK with that as whomever wins has to face either of the best two teams in the county on Sunday.

Comment

If getting your fanny kicked by 9 goals is not motivation to do better than my lame-*** comment probably is not going to light a fire. If it does I'm OK with that as whomever wins has to face either of the best two teams in the county on Sunday.
                              Harvard can't play BC on Sunday and BC certainly can't play themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X