Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech post season thread, hunting for hardware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech post season thread, hunting for hardware!

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
    would like to show Mr. Storm, he chose the wrong team.....
    Did he have a choice? I thought Tech didn't offer him.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Nuts and bolts!
      Nuts and bolts!
      You got screwed!

I was told there would be no math...

Comment

So Fargo it is. It doesn't matter where they sent us, it's up to the team to play their best.

Comment

We're in the NCAAs, all games are tough at this point. Great to see we didn't draw the Gophers.

My only disappointment is we're an ESPN3 game. So can't use DVR to watch after work Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
            We're in the NCAAs, all games are tough at this point. Great to see we didn't draw the Gophers.

My only disappointment is we're an ESPN3 game. So can't use DVR to watch after work Friday.
            Start to "not feel well" at lunchtime and time your exit.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

I feel like we should get one more chance at Mankato, April 9.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                I feel like we should get one more chance at Mankato, April 9.
                Ummmm, that would be a chance at Mankato on April 11.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyNation View Post
                  Ummmm, that would be a chance at Mankato on April 11.
                  You're right. It looks like we'll have the opportunity to beat the snot out of BU also.

Comment

****, we're ESPN3? I won't get to watch it then as I don't have cable so you can't watch online
                    2005-2006: 7-25-6
                    2006-2007: 18-17-5
                    2007-2008: 14-20-5
                    2008-2009: 6-25-7
                    2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                      Did he have a choice? I thought Tech didn't offer him.

That's right. I don't think he had an option at Tech. I think Mel might have become iinterested after St. Cloud snagged him.

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                        Playing the old "players were sick" card?? C'mon, that's weak. Minnesota State is a better team.
                        Once upon a time a team cancelled a game because "too many" of their players "were sick". I don't remember which team that was, but I agree, it's pretty pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by bose301s View Post
                          ****, we're ESPN3? I won't get to watch it then as I don't have cable so you can't watch online
                          I might be able to help with that since I'll be there...also, please check your email about confirming your jersey order.
                          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

I'll be pulling for TECH to come out of that region.

Comment

Will Thomas the Tank and the other Misfits be coming to the Regional? Specific The Tank. He's my favorite Misfit I met this weekend!
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

If I book a flight and hotel will anyone be able to give me rides to the games?

Guess tickets would be important too, anyone have any info on that? I know Tech gets an allotment, anyone know when they go on sale or if there's any left at all?
                                Last edited by bose301s; 03-22-2015, 01:53 PM.
                                2005-2006: 7-25-6
                                2006-2007: 18-17-5
                                2007-2008: 14-20-5
                                2008-2009: 6-25-7
                                2009-2010: 5-30-1

Comment

Working...
                                X