NCAA Frozen 4 Ticket Issue Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Frozen 4 Ticket Issue Email

Yesterday I received an email from the NCAA about an issue with frozen 4 tickets. They said they shipped tickets to wrong addresses, and they are reprining tickets. If I did my tickets originally, reply to this email and tell them and they won't reprint the tickets. My tickets were oddly shipped to my parents address, which I'm guessing is the address I used the first time I signed up for the Frozen 4 lottery. So I have my tickets, via my parents, but they weren't shipped correctly.

Did anyone else get this email? Is there any harm in emailing back saying I got my tickets, meaning is there any way it could be a scam? It seems really odd that they would just want people to reply to an email as a response....
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Re: NCAA Frozen 4 Ticket Issue Email

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Yesterday I received an email from the NCAA about an issue with frozen 4 tickets. They said they shipped tickets to wrong addresses, and they are reprining tickets. If I did my tickets originally, reply to this email and tell them and they won't reprint the tickets. My tickets were oddly shipped to my parents address, which I'm guessing is the address I used the first time I signed up for the Frozen 4 lottery. So I have my tickets, via my parents, but they weren't shipped correctly.

Did anyone else get this email? Is there any harm in emailing back saying I got my tickets, meaning is there any way it could be a scam? It seems really odd that they would just want people to reply to an email as a response....
    I received my Tickets...did not get any e-mails pertaining to what you stated. Keep us all posted.

Comment

. Got that email to. Haven't recieved my tickets. Did call last week and talked to someone at the garden. She said they were still mailing them out she did give me her direct line if I didn't get them and then got the email. Will give her a call if don't get them a couple days after they send them out again.

Comment

I received the same email yesterday from (mensfrozenfour@ncaa.org). I did respond to the email, so if it was a scam, I fell for it.

I have received tickets from the same frozen four email address in the past, so I figured it was legitimate.

Comment

Haven't got my tickets, I've called and they said I would hear fromm ncaa. Never had an issue before so this a first, glad I didn't sell them
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Bunch of dumbasses. I clearly ordered mine under new address and they were sent to old. Thankfully i lived upstairs from landlord and am friends with him. He let me know they were delivered there.

Comment

So don't believe it's a scam. They legitimately f'ed things up. I was afraid this might happen.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                Bunch of dumbasses. I clearly ordered mine under new address and they were sent to old. Thankfully i lived upstairs from landlord and am friends with him. He let me know they were delivered there.
                I'm a priority 15 or something like that, tickets have come to the same address every time
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I have not received my tickets, nor an email from the NCAA. However, mine are in the promenade and not ordered directly through the NCAA, which may explain that. I have been told to expect my tickets this week.

Comment

If this were the first time I haven't gotten my tickets in a timely manner, I'd be suspicious. Seems to be the norm for me.

If they're supposed to be sent to the billing address, why do they keep messing up? I just don't understand...
                    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

It sounds like the email was legit. I emailed back, saying that I did in fact receive my tickets.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                      X