Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

Well we closed out the old thread just in time for the NCAA playoff's, time for a new thread.

Will Hobart be streaming the game?
    http://www.patriottreeco.com

Re: Oswego State 2015 NCAA Playoff/Offseason Thread, 6th times the charm?

http://www.hwsathletics.com/watch/?Live=486

The link from the Hobart Athletics page....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Closed out just like Romney...by Plattsburgh

....free broadcast!! Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!
      Remy Babineaux
      remyb616@gmail.com
      D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post

You say Remy, we say Romney!

Comment

I like the 7:30 start,may get our timing back...also great to see all tickets for the Oz fans were sold out,great fans,the team will have some needed support,nice job guys

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post

I could be wrong but I'm almost positive you are not allowed to charge pay per view for NCAA games without paying a hefty sum of money to the NCAA.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              I could be wrong but I'm almost positive you are not allowed to charge pay per view for NCAA games without paying a hefty sum of money to the NCAA.
              with all things considered with the NC$$,i would imagine you are correct sir

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                Correct...
                LakerEagleLover

Comment

Here we Go Lakers.......

Comment

Good Luck Lakers, see you in Minneapolis ?? Represent SUNYAC tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cards81 View Post
                      +1 - Perfectly said
                      Larry Normandin
                      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cards81 View Post
                        now that would be some semi-final

Comment

Very nice win,everyone that stepped out on the ice was going at all cylinders,we won most of the battles and were a step ahead of them,passing was waaaay better and we took the shots when they were there,great Job all around,won the special teams battles as well,dont think Hobart even set up their PP .Also 1 post in each period.I think the 7:30 start may have been the difference,what time is the game in Adrinan??The big guys showed up on the score sheet,Zman looked on,and the d played solid cleared the puck and men from around the net very well,a few scrambles but we won them.The Laker fans rocked,my wife heard the crowd and thought it was a Laker home game.Adrian will have had 2 weeks off,we know how that can work,we will need to jump on them right from the start like last night,they are now the hottest team,like hobart was.Coaching staff must have lite a fire under their butts and it worked.

Comment

Laker Nation traveled well last night and the boys did not disappoint...in post game, Eddie expects Adrian to be much like Hobart - tough, physical and very active....another blue collar work week for the Lakers, then the long bus ride to think about it....
                            LakerEagleLover

Comment

Last night in Geneva the whole atmosphere was electric. Oswego fans were loud, positive and ready for a playoff game. Everyone got their money's worth.
                              Yes it will be a long ride to Adrian, and we are ready

Comment

Working...
                              X